Black Widow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 13, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 27, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Black Widow Jcard.jpg

Black Widow Front.jpg Black Widow Back.jpg Black Widow Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Seems mines not been shipped....missed the eta and now they want me to wait until Oct to 'see if it arrives' - it'll be on disney plus by then.

Bloody zavvi

• Haha
Reactions: Basil
Got my copy today also.

Its got a really nice finish in hand. I would have preferred the title on the front personally instead of on the J card...

I like it without the title. Where would the title go on the SteelBook without covering anything up? I wouldn't want it on the SteelBook in the same place that it's on the J-card. Covers up part of the image.

Is anyone else reminded of Carling Black Label when they look at the spine of this or do I have a drink problem....?

View attachment 518957 View attachment 518959

:p

Anyway, I'm kinda surprised this is still available to purchase. Would have thought it might have sold out by now...
nah, no drink problem - other than drinking Carling, of course, which is certainly a problem. ;)

animal house drinking GIF by TV4

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Im going to wait for the inevitable Lenticular release, Sick of being stung with these first releases then a Lenti version comes out with better artwork (Endgame for example)

Reactions: crib79
In case anyone is Interested in a side by side between the Zavvi/ROW and the Best Buy editions

I really liked the artwork for this steel but the metallic shine of the Zavvi edition just wasn't doing it for me so had to get the Best Buy edition as the ultimate version :)

ADB2D3B7-5C46-4D32-BF10-573A76DE514A.jpeg

D7C46C2D-1D4A-47CE-AD1E-B0F63B17DDB1.jpeg

B14A928B-9290-4FD4-8BB2-471A816CE247.jpeg

1244F7BD-8A5C-4FB1-AC89-D1393D8BEB4F.jpeg

In case anyone is Interested in a side by side between the Zavvi/ROW and the Best Buy editions

I really liked the artwork for this steel but the metallic shine of the Zavvi edition just wasn't doing it for me so had to get the Best Buy edition as the ultimate version :)

View attachment 519695

I prefer without metallic reflections too, but I also prefer the true pure white of the ROW release over the US off (almost cream) white moreso. US colours look darker overall too.

I prefer without metallic reflections too, but I also prefer the true pure white of the ROW release over the US off (almost cream) white moreso. US colours look darker overall too.

You mean richer not darker, the US colours are a lot richer :naughty:

I took those pics last night when I got home so lighting wasn't the best in hand though the white is definitely more pure white as you call it on the Best Buy edition as well

Only thing better on the Zavvi edition is the J-card :LOL::rofl:

Are you sure you didn't get those mixed up? Best Buy is on the left. Much brighter white and red colours compared to the off-white and dull red on the ROW SteelBook on the right.