Black Widow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 13, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 27, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Black Widow Jcard.jpg

Black Widow Front.jpg Black Widow Back.jpg Black Widow Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure you didn't get those mixed up? Best Buy is on the left. Much brighter white and red colours compared to the off-white and dull red on the ROW SteelBook on the right.
No, I know the BB is on the left. The red looks darker/deeper for sure, but the white certainly looks more cream than the pure white of the UK release. It does to my eyes from that photo anyway.

Reactions: yeslek
You can always just get it from amazon for £25, Its the German release but its the same.

Black Widow 4K (Steelbook) Amazon product

I did consider that....BUT it will need fixed English subs for the few bits of Russian....I don't want subs all the way through.
Same reason am considering buying Shang Chi from awful zavvi (eng subs only in parts)

I think this will definitely drop in price, also black Friday is coming end of month normally a Steelbook sale then.
Just have to keep an eye out.
Hoping so...still in stock and no 3d option (even though am sure there were local 3d cinema showings, 100% were for shang chi) means a double stinger - higher cost AND loss of a format...Lord knows why as both steelbook editions for all Disney and marvel movies tend to sell out....
I also refuse to pay £80 for the 3d Japanese ameray which is a huge shame and legit making me consider stopping collecting the Marvel steelbooks.
Stopped regular disney when they didn't release Ralph Breaks the Internet in 3d.
With 4k streaming as good as it is now, 3d is the only reason to keep buying physical....shame :(
(Sorry for the mini-rant)

I did consider that....BUT it will need fixed English subs for the few bits of Russian....I don't want subs all the way through.
Same reason am considering buying Shang Chi from awful zavvi (eng subs only in parts)

Hoping so...still in stock and no 3d option (even though am sure there were local 3d cinema showings, 100% were for shang chi) means a double stinger - higher cost AND loss of a format...Lord knows why as both steelbook editions for all Disney and marvel movies tend to sell out....
I also refuse to pay £80 for the 3d Japanese ameray which is a huge shame and legit making me consider stopping collecting the Marvel steelbooks.
Stopped regular disney when they didn't release Ralph Breaks the Internet in 3d.
With 4k streaming as good as it is now, 3d is the only reason to keep buying physical....shame :(
(Sorry for the mini-rant)

There are no constant subs on the german movies, 9/10 its the same disc as the UK.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Well default audio is English....I assumed (possibly incorrectly) that German subs for the Russian parts would be the hard / default subs...hence my hesitation....

Am gonna bite the bullet on the amazon one and see what happens. Can always return and suffer zavvi if need be