May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Black Widow

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Cate Shortland

Cast: Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, David Harbour, Rachel Weisz

Release: 2020-05-01

Plot: At birth the Black Widow (aka Natasha Romanova) is given to the KGB, which grooms her to become its ultimate operative. When the U.S.S.R. breaks up, the government tries to kill her as the action moves to present-day New York, where she is a freelance operative.

Is there a post about that somewhere? I like to read the article to see what was said about it if there is one.
It's literally just a single tweet where Larson confirms that it's not true, but the tweet she responded to (that made the claim) has now been deleted.

Reactions: Stygian
I'm ready for this! :woot:

giphy.gif

:D

What is this from?

Currently filming in Norway. Very big in the news here as the production have taken over a small town. Filming has started on a ferry. Will reportedly also film in the town centre and in a local grocery store. Will be interesting to see the result!

View attachment 429511View attachment 429512
That's awesome! Would love for a big film to be filmed in my hometown so I could get a sneak peek at everything.

Are those your photos bud? Lucky snap of Scar-Jo if so!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
That's awesome! Would love for a big film to be filmed in my hometown so I could get a sneak peek at everything.

Are those your photos bud? Lucky snap of Scar-Jo if so!
No, not my photos or close to me unfortunately, would’ve been very cool though. :p That seems to be the only photo someone managed to get of Scarlett, she is well protected..

But as a side fact, the cliff scenes towards the end in MI: Fallout was actually filmed in my hometown! It’s a big tourist attraction (called the Pulpit rock) and I’ve been up there several times. It is pretty cool when that happens! But these Hollywood filmings are so well protected, it’s more or less impossible to get anywhere near unfortunately.

No, not my photos or close to me unfortunately, would’ve been very cool though. :p That seems to be the only photo someone managed to get of Scarlett, she is well protected..

But as a side fact, the cliff scenes towards the end in MI: Fallout was actually filmed in my hometown! It’s a big tourist attraction (called the Pulpit rock) and I’ve been up there several times. It is pretty cool when that happens! But these Hollywood filmings are so well protected, it’s more or less impossible to get anywhere near unfortunately.
Wow, you live there? Nice! Did you get to see them shooting any of that cliff scene at all?

I think the only type of films that could possibly be filmed in my hometown would be something post-apocalyptic. :p

• Haha
Reactions: vexred
Wow, you live there? Nice! Did you get to see them shooting any of that cliff scene at all?

I think the only type of films that could possibly be filmed in my hometown would be something post-apocalyptic. :p
No you couldn’t see anything. They are way too secretive and protecting. :p I didn’t try myself though. The tourist attraction itself was shut down for over a week. You could climb to a higher point to see some of the setup but not during filming I believe. And Cruise and the gang was helicoptered in and out straight to a private property totally closed off to the public.

No you couldn’t see anything. They are way too secretive and protecting. :p I didn’t try myself though. The tourist attraction itself was shut down for over a week. You could climb to a higher point to see some of the setup but not during filming I believe. And Cruise and the gang was helicoptered in and out straight to a private property totally closed off to the public.
Ah, shame. Although understandable.