Actual pics thanks to prodigy1985:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blade2.jpg
    Blade2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
It looks like Japan is getting quite the roll of steelbooks. That one looks amazing and it will especially look good next to the Blade steelbook

I think there's a limit of 1 for all Steelbooks. I'm not sure about other items, as I've only ordered Steelbooks from Amazon.co.jp.

I don't really mind the limit, as it means that the Steelbook will be in stock longer, and give more people a chance to own it and others.

I guess that is true and only fair. But when a steel is really beautiful, I just want to own more....EEK!

I wonder why both Blade 1 & 2 got releases and no release for Blade Trinity. Eh, I haven't seen Blade 2... only 1 & 3.

Sadly as usual shipping kills it for me with Amazon JP.

I wonder why both Blade 1 & 2 got releases and no release for Blade Trinity. Eh, I haven't seen Blade 2... only 1 & 3.

Sadly as usual shipping kills it for me with Amazon JP.

No worries. The chances are that some other country will issue this. I am ordering from Japan on the offchance that it comes with a quarter slip. I love those slips.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Hopefully these Blades will get a UK release :naughty:

I used to collect Japanese DVDs back in the day but not Blu-Rays now..... just way too expensive

I wanted to preorder B1 & B2 with 3 other steelbooks but for some weired reason it won't even let me have a copy of each shipped to the same address????? anyone? :angry:

hope these appear in the next BB wave

loving the art on Blade 2!!!

(won't be getting rid of my R1 DVD of Blade 1 & 2 since they are both signed. Blade by Stephen Dorff and Blade 2 by Gullimero Del Toro)