Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.jp Exclusive) [Japan]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: March 2, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon (OOS) - Rakuten - CDJapan (OOS)
Price: ¥ 25,920
Notes: Limited to 3,000, Amazon version includes extra digipack not included elsewhere

91CZYAHPaqL__SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
wow they even bothered to do Wallace parcel? nice! overall package looks decent but steelbook finished could have been better... and yeah agree with noodles about title placement on the back (or on the front if you're Japanese?)

Anyone see this available anywhere or think it might come back in stock? I remember the Japanese Spider-Man Homecoming had a similar limited edition which was out for a while and eventually came back in stock I'm hoping this one does too.

Finally arrived :naughty:

Deckard Blaster is inside the black box, which I haven't opened yet. It looks like you need to prepare a battery to "activate" the gun. LOL

Nice pics @Funashi . Looks good. Pity the steel is not glossy though.

Reactions: Funashi
Anyone see this available anywhere or think it might come back in stock? I remember the Japanese Spider-Man Homecoming had a similar limited edition which was out for a while and eventually came back in stock I'm hoping this one does too.
im going to guess not as good chance since its only 3000

im going to guess not as good chance since its only 3000
Some online retailers had stock yesterday, but it's gone now. I believe there're still stock left at in-stores of Bic-camera or Yodobashi.

BTW, you can buy this item for around JPY30,000 at Yahoo auction. They don't ship outside JP though.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
got mine today and it is a spectacular release. No other 2049 release comes close and not to many special editions of ANY release are this good. The steel while matte is amazing to feel and see with perfect debossing. The blaster is heavy and premium. Really great detail all around with it. I guess it lights up and such which i didn't know. Posters are good and a nice booklet really complete the package. Very fortunate to get this and it didnt disappoint

I was able to order one from cdjapan. The price was 40280 yen, including shipping to the US and the proxy service fee (it's not in stock at cdjapan so they have an agent purchase it in Japan and it ships through cdjapan). I placed the order on Sunday, and while it shows are backorder 1-2 weeks, I received an email that it has been purchased today so it will be on the way to me soon. It's the cheapest I could find for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Funashi and Noodles
I was able to order one from cdjapan. The price was 40280 yen, including shipping to the US and the proxy service fee (it's not in stock at cdjapan so they have an agent purchase it in Japan and it ships through cdjapan). I placed the order on Sunday, and while it shows are backorder 1-2 weeks, I received an email that it has been purchased today so it will be on the way to me soon. It's the cheapest I could find for it.
Congrats on getting hold of one of these! :thumbs:

Reactions: decodex
I have actually seen it cheaper on ebay

Received mine today! I can't bring myself to open it just yet, but will when I find some time. I have the blaster and horse already so no rush. I love the Wallace logo on the outer box. The Amazon.jp version came with an exclusive digipack which is empty but can hold 4 discs. The digipack is also available with the bluray, 4K, an 3D versions which is how I got mine.

So today I received the FNAC Blaster edition that I ordered though the group buy on else where, but it was killing me that I wouldn't have the Japanese set. So this past weekend I took advantage of the eBay 20% off coupon code and ordered the Japanese edition. They both arrived today, and here is a picture of my Blade Runner 2049 collection so far, now I am just waiting for FilmArena's edition.
Ojz7XvX.jpg

So today I received the FNAC Blaster edition that I ordered though the group buy on else where, but it was killing me that I wouldn't have the Japanese set. So this past weekend I took advantage of the eBay 20% off coupon code and ordered the Japanese edition. They both arrived today, and here is a picture of my Blade Runner 2049 collection so far, now I am just waiting for FilmArena's edition.
Ojz7XvX.jpg
I have been a member of ebay for 10 years and I have never gotten a coupon from ebay - when/how does this happen?

I think it's a max discount of $50 this time. unlike the last code which had a $100 max discount attached.

Where can i find more info on this deal cant see it advertised anywhere? Is there a min spend,when does it start and end.