Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deckard Blaster Edition) [France]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €199.99

22154614_1810174578996114_7574805231059036265_n.jpg
San-Diego-Comic-Con-International-2017-blaster-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any ideas how i contact FNAC, ordered it @ €100 but now have an email saying ''Parcel being returned to the sender for unknown address. Please contact our Customer Service on 09 69 324 334 to change this address. '' even though my address i correct...

Any ideas how i contact FNAC, ordered it @ €100 but now have an email saying ''Parcel being returned to the sender for unknown address. Please contact our Customer Service on 09 69 324 334 to change this address. '' even though my address i correct...

I have the same problem and if you read the last few post in this thread it looks like that we have the same problem as they had. DHL rejecting the parcel at the airport, because of "dangerous" goods.
Maybe we can get fnac to resent the parcel with a different courier, like they did.

I have the same problem and if you read the last few post in this thread it looks like that we have the same problem as them. DHL rejecting the parcel at the airport, because of "dangerous" goods.
Maybe we get fnac to resent the parcel with a different courier, like they did.
how do we contact them, seems to only be a phone number on the site?

After you login, go to this link https://www.fnac.com/Contact

Then follow the steps below in order to get to the contact options:

You'll want to click on the ones I already clicked on seen in orange color.

1)

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 15.24.46.png

2)

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 15.24.58.png

3)

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 15.25.24.png

4) Then scroll down until you see this and click on "Non, pas encore"

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 15.26.02.png

5) Choose one of the options below, chat is the first one (currently unavailable), second one is you call them, third and fourth contact by Facebook or Twitter, fifth email them, sixth they call you (currently unavailable)

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 15.26.20.png

• Thanks
Reactions: noeldoran
just got refunded back to my paypal account there now, thats sucks as i would have loved to have this at such a low price...

Unless any french ninja is will to help me out?

just got refunded back to my paypal account there now, thats sucks as i would have loved to have this at such a low price...

Unless any french ninja is will to help me out?

I ordered it again on wednesday and this time it got delivered with dhl. I am not sure if I just got lucky or if they provided dhl some kind of documents.
So maybe you should try again.

And it looks like it is the same release as the first time it was released, atleast it is numbered and looks the same.

Reactions: Jocelin
I gave it a shot and the package was returned to France after arriving in the UK, but FNAC shipped it again and it made it ok to Washington State the second time. The box has a sticker on it indicating that the police inspected it before allowing it to continue on its way, but the interior box was still sealed and perfect. Not bad for $115 US all together.

So the gun alone is worth that? It does look good, how does it feel qualitywise in hand?
I definitely think so IMO, yep... :thumbs:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...mazon-de-exclusive-germany.89006/post-2052931

And mine was €145 shipped! :greedy: Even though it isn't metal it's still very good quality and the detail is on point :drool: Still has a decent weight to it overall but remember it's permanently fixed to the stand, if that bothers you. I wouldn't personally try to detach it, some did with varying degrees of success lol. Looks awesome on the shelf and if you're a Blade Runner fan, a must-have ;)

Reactions: DMD4k
Price drop-
Now at €142.65, sold by Amazon.fr
9 in stock at time of posting.
(price has been dropping steadily over the last couple of weeks, but not seen it this low recently)

Price drop-
Now at €142.65, sold by Amazon.fr
9 in stock at time of posting.
(price has been dropping steadily over the last couple of weeks, but not seen it this low recently)

Not the same edition.
This is not the Fnac steelbook version.
Fnac still has it in stock at 199eur
Last year it went down to 100 euros during the winter sales, i am pretty sure this will be the case this year as well. I would wait....

• Thanks
Reactions: Scraggy