Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBC
Purchase link: KimchiDVD
Price: TBC
15420899858741615.jpg

DISC 1
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Russian 5.1, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, English 5.1 (Descriptive Service)
• Main Cover Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English, Chinese, Spanish, Thai

DISC 2 - Bonus Disc
• Audio: English 2.0
• Subtitle: Korean, English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai

Special Features

DISC 1
• Designing the World of Blade Runner 2049
• Prologues
▪2022: Blackout
▪2036: Nexus Dawn
▪2048: Nowhere to Run
• Blade Runner 101
▪The Replicant Evoution
▪Blade Runners
▪The Rise of Wallace Corp
▪Welcome to 2049
▪Jois
▪Within the Skies: Spinners, Plotfish and Barracudas

DISC 2

Denis Villeneuve: From Fan to Filmmaker
• The Return of Deckard
• To Be Human: Casting Blade Runner 2049
• Fights of the Future: The Action of Blade Runner 2049
• Two Become One
• Dressing The Skin: The Fashion of Blade Runner 2049

With so many of this edition popping up over the world I think it’s safe to assume the US should get this at some point?

Last edited:
I just bought one from Future Movie Shop (still available there) for $31 USD (shipped to U.S.). Cheapest around to buy it vs importing from FAC and Kimchi!

The old link from the thread is broken, but it's available here.
Yea I think you bought the last one. Its sold out now.

Here's what the bonus disc looks like and I prefer it to the look of the Universal-distributed version from the Finland Steelbook; at least this one matches perfectly with the previous Asian region Sony discs for this movie.

Moved it to my four-disc modded 4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus disc WWA Steelbook, swapped it with the original bonus disc.

3fwisFeh.jpg

Valj4pWh.jpg