Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray Wooden Collector's Set) (UHD Club Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

38132189_2182863988451069_647298670118567936_n.jpg 38537204_10155833901338240_9058323981337100288_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@larson1977 What are you fishing for? As mentioned already, you jumped at each member (almost) who was asking legitimate questions so the replies you got in here were expected, and deserved.

Just because wreck managed to get some form of answer from the concerned to prove some legitimacy behind all of those titles, doesn't in any way annul the fact that everything that was said before was justified. Members deserved to know. Period.

P.S.: You sometimes come across as a nice guy and other times as a grade A troll. Let's stick with the nice guy part, shall we? <- Rhetorical question.

My opinion about those standard (SO original...) popcorn gifs by people who are not involved in a discussion....

7FbbeSS.gif

Do not want to be rude or anything ... but agree.
They are kind of shortcut to thinking.

...pretty sure gonna get some flak for this.

:angel:

This thread is a real sad exemple of what threads should not be. Most people trying to prove they are smarter and more witty then the others. I don't know what to think while reading this : adults acting like children or children prententing they are adults. Anyway it's more annoying then watching Juno. Pushing the unwatch button in 3,2,1..

Entirely missed all these wooden releases, looks appropriately Chinese-cheap, with the lacquered finish on the box, and silver-shiny print on the thin slip inside, but the whole idea is awesome, plus I love digipacks way more than steelbooks.
How much were they originally, 'cause some are trying to resell them for half a thousand dollars each...
Were they only available through group buys, and did they just come out, 3 years after the announcement?

Entirely missed all these wooden releases, looks appropriately Chinese-cheap, with the lacquered finish on the box, and silver-shiny print on the thin slip inside, but the whole idea is awesome, plus I love digipacks way more than steelbooks.
How much were they originally, 'cause some are trying to resell them for half a thousand dollars each...
Were they only available through group buys, and did they just come out, 3 years after the announcement?
I believe they were $150 shipped to US through a GB and that’s the only way to get them as far as i know. So not really cheap if you ask me.
I agree that some parts of the set do look cheap, but the volume of extras you get is pretty good. Plus it’s super limited, so that definitely plays a role in the original and resale cost.
I think it’s mostly for people who are tired of standard premium steelbook editions and want something different.

I believe they were $150 shipped to US through a GB and that’s the only way to get them as far as i know. So not really cheap if you ask me.
I agree that some parts of the set do look cheap, but the volume of extras you get is pretty good. Plus it’s super limited, so that definitely plays a role in the original and resale cost.
I think it’s mostly for people who are tired of standard premium steelbook editions and want something different.
Editions are praised by those who managed to get one and written off by those who didn't. Both BR editions are great and full with extras. I'm happy with them ☺️

Reactions: Maksym and CGB axia