Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray Wooden Collector's Set) (UHD Club Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

38132189_2182863988451069_647298670118567936_n.jpg 38537204_10155833901338240_9058323981337100288_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus it's a bootleg anyway.
All UHD Club and MLIFE releases are... although they'll obviously deny it.
Are they...? Diskino is legit. Director Yang Lu and cinematographer Qiming Han didrecord audio commentaries for the two Brotherhood of Blades movies for the release of Mlife 'Brotherhood of Blades'. Will they do that for boorlegs? I don't think so ;)

Source IMDB: https://pro.imdb.com/company/co0690440/ (you'll need a Pro subscription)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Danny
every retailer struggles to approve artwork and they knock out one edition after another with obvious and sometimes poor fanmade artwork... my intuition tells me their bootleg as hell

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Are they...? Diskino is legit. Director Yang Lu and cinematographer Qiming Han didrecord audio commentaries for the two Brotherhood of Blades movies for the release of Mlife 'Brotherhood of Blades'. Will they do that for boorlegs? I don't think so ;)

Source IMDB: https://pro.imdb.com/company/co0690440/ (you'll need a Pro subscription)
Maybe they weren't aware? Maybe they were lied to? Maybe money talks? Or maybe that particular release was a one-off? God knows! The majority are definitely bootlegs though. ;)

Reactions: hatredhorror
I think if you only regard UHD Club and MLife as fan-made sets then you’ll be happy as a pig in mud.

I have UHD's GitS and if it's a bootleg, well...sign me up!
Quality of case materials and the film cut are spectacular.
Not sure what else I'd want from a film...:happy:
Ordered this one as well, because...BR2049
Same here. Don't feel the need to 'defent' them anymore because it's just more chance for me to get these awesome releases. I totally agree with you @Grendel about GITS and WW, they are amazing releases and the next couple releases (saw finished Schindlers list leather slip and beauty/approval shots of Matrix -part of trilogy and BR 2049) are going to be spectacular too.... bring 'm on :thumbs:

for UHD CLUB and MLIFE&WCL
all products have certificate and prove for releasing
so anybody said they are bootleg please show your prove,not only by your imagination
or what you said are nonsense.

For the record, no one ever doubted the discs themselves or the Chinese films that MLIFE and WCL have put out. Speculation and doubt came from the Hollywood movies that the print runs were super low and many had art that no other foriegn studio branches, licensors, and retailers could get approved on even much larger runs. Many of the members of this site are very intelligent, passionate collectors and not just regular casual consumers. So they've seen a lot over the years and have a deep understanding of the physical media industry and world we all love.

I know of many official screen print poster companies that "got their start" taking chances and doing things either unofficially or skating around the ropes. A lot of great Companies have small beginnings. Amazon started in a garage.

Point being perhaps its wise to just focus putting out great product, or show your burden of proof before trying to agitate a Community. You and I actually spoke in email, and we both have a mutual understanding so not sure what you are trying to do here publicly?

I have every MLIFE release to date, all of them, and I think they are some of the best releases out there. Why do people who have never bought these or even seen any of the titles in hand always saying everything is a bootleg? Where's your proof? It's just speculation on the part of some "collectors" who don't own any of the titles. You can bet if most of the release were available in stores that a lot of the skeptics here would be buying these left and right once they saw in person how beautiful these really are. And I have the wood box set for Wonder Woman from UHD Club and this is just spectacular! Can't wait for Blade Runner 2049 wooden box set. Bring it on! I believe you guys are missing out on some great releases simply because of what others are saying about them. Don't let other people make up your mind for you, bite the bullet and purchase at least one of MLIFE titles and you'll be pleasantly surprised.