Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Agreed. It’s really well done and worth the money if you’re a fan of the film. I never planned to use it for cosplay or anything like that so being on the stand isn’t an issue for me. I only wish I had been able to get a second one to make a set.

It's true. It's attached at the handle and barrel. Some have tried to remove it, with varying degrees of success.

I'm still working on mine! It's off the stand, I had to order a super thin model saw to get the little wooden wedge off the bottom of the grip. Saw comes tomorrow! I will share more photos if I actually manage to do this properly :)

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
I'm still working on mine! It's off the stand, I had to order a super thin model saw to get the little wooden wedge off the bottom of the grip. Saw comes tomorrow! I will share more photos if I actually manage to do this properly :)

Take it slow and avoid using too much pressure. From the videos I've seen, it doesn't look like there's much holding the 2 handle grip pieces to the rest of the gun. Hope it goes well!

• Thanks
I received mine, and I absolutely love the gun! It feels and looks amazing.

I'm really disappointed with how it was shipped though.. Just a cardboard box to ship it in, that was only slightly bigger than the actual box itself. No newspaper or bubble wrap at all. It lead to some corner damage -
oud4qt.jpg

2exanwx.jpg

What would you guys do in this situation? If I were try to get another shipped here, I'm a bit worried it might turn up ever worse or get stopped at customs. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Also, there seems to be a crack on my front trigger. I'm not actually sure if it's a crack or not... has anyone else experienced this? It's on the other side of the trigger as well from memory. Here it is from one angle.

2yy108g.jpg

Last edited:
@Neku
had the exact same issue with the corners of the box, as you may have read earlier in this thread.
amazon is UBER bad when it comes to packaging, you may always send it back, but there is 99% chances you will face the same issue with the next shipment.
Now for your trigger thing, it looks indeed like a little crack. i won't be surprised judging by the poor finition of this product (so far i think i am the only one who complaint about it :rofl: )
you may try to get another one, but you will probably have different little flaws like this one... sorry, i have no real solution for both your problems ! :grumpy:

I am a hardcore fan of the movie and was really excited getting this, when i had it on hands i decided to send it back and ask for a refund.

@Neku
had the exact same issue with the corners of the box, as you may have read earlier in this thread.
amazon is UBER bad when it comes to packaging, you may always send it back, but there is 99% chances you will face the same issue with the next shipment.
Now for your trigger thing, it looks indeed like a little crack. i won't be surprised judging by the poor finition of this product (so far i think i am the only one who complaint about it :rofl: )
you may try to get another one, but you will probably have different little flaws like this one... sorry, i have no real solution for both your problems ! :grumpy:

I am a hardcore fan of the movie and was really excited getting this, when i had it on hands i decided to send it back and ask for a refund.

Yeah, I saw that earlier in the thread. It's a real shame they shipped them that way. Sorry you experienced the same issue. :(

Yeah, that's what I was worried about.. What if I sent it back and got an even worse condition one instead?

I mean, from a distance the gun looks good (and it certainly feels good in the hand), but yeah, there are those little flaws, and I don't really know if I'm just being pedantic, or if I should actually send it back. I'd rather have this gun than get a refund, but it'd be nice to have one without a crack like that. Imagine if it broke one day. :confused:

Yeah, I saw that earlier in the thread. It's a real shame they shipped them that way. Sorry you experienced the same issue. :(

Yeah, that's what I was worried about.. What if I sent it back and got an even worse condition one instead?

I mean, from a distance the gun looks good (and it certainly feels good in the hand), but yeah, there are those little flaws, and I don't really know if I'm just being pedantic, or if I should actually send it back. I'd rather have this gun than get a refund, but it'd be nice to have one without a crack like that. Imagine if it broke one day. :confused:

if you rather have THIS gun than a refund i suggest you keep it !

Reactions: Neku
if you rather have THIS gun than a refund i suggest you keep it !

Yeah, I think I may. However, I forgot to mention that the paper on the back also came teared. I know a lot of people don't care about that stuff, but idk, it bothered me. Is anyone willing to part with theirs? Or should I contact Amazon for a possible replacement?

Yeah, I think I may. However, I forgot to mention that the paper on the back also came teared. I know a lot of people don't care about that stuff, but idk, it bothered me. Is anyone willing to part with theirs? Or should I contact Amazon for a possible replacement?

Contact them and see what options they give you..... Tell them it's damages...... Sometimes with large items they do not want to pay for shipping back especially if it's damaged and not able to be resold.... so they will tell you to throw it away or donate it and they will just send you another one.... Depends on the item and the person you talk to......

I recently had an item bigger and more expensive then this with a smaller numbered edition (Hundreds not thousands) come damaged. The plexiglass cover you put over it was cracked...... I contacted them and they wound up telling me to keep it and that they would send me another with their highest expedited shipping for free.

• Helpful Post
Contact them and see what options they give you..... Tell them it's damages...... Sometimes with large items they do not want to pay for shipping back especially if it's damaged and not able to be resold.... so they will tell you to throw it away or donate it and they will just send you another one.... Depends on the item and the person you talk to......

I recently had an item bigger and more expensive then this with a smaller numbered edition (Hundreds not thousands) come damaged. The plexiglass cover you put over it was cracked...... I contacted them and they wound up telling me to keep it and that they would send me another with their highest expedited shipping for free.

Damn, that sounds like it would be ideal. However, I've messaged them and they're telling me that they have no stock to replace my item with. Not even for the promotional paper on the back of the box.

Is it worth trying to contact someone else at Amazon about it? It's coming back in stock sometimes, so maybe I could get lucky and they could track one down for me?

Damn, that sounds like it would be ideal. However, I've messaged them and they're telling me that they have no stock to replace my item with. Not even for the promotional paper on the back of the box.

Is it worth trying to contact someone else at Amazon about it? It's coming back in stock sometimes, so maybe I could get lucky and they could track one down for me?

I'd say once you see it in stock contact them right away.... and go from there..... if they have it in stock, then they can send it to you.

• Helpful Post
I'd say once you see it in stock contact them right away.... and go from there..... if they have it in stock, then they can send it to you.

Thanks for the advice! Well, when I initially contacted them I told them it was damaged. Once they said they couldn't replace it because the item was out of stock, I kept checking the page as you suggested. I found that it was in stock last night and I messaged them.

They got back to me and the person replying said "sorry that you didn't receive your item" and has sent me out a replacement. So I guess either the person didn't read the previous emails, or they just don't want me to send back my original copy?

Anyway, I'm glad I'm getting it sorted. Thanks for your help!

• Thanks
Thanks for the advice! Well, when I initially contacted them I told them it was damaged. Once they said they couldn't replace it because the item was out of stock, I kept checking the page as you suggested. I found that it was in stock last night and I messaged them.

They got back to me and the person replying said "sorry that you didn't receive your item" and has sent me out a replacement. So I guess either the person didn't read the previous emails, or they just don't want me to send back my original copy?

Anyway, I'm glad I'm getting it sorted. Thanks for your help!

I'm glad I could help, I knew that would be an option when it was in stock. Good thing it came back in stock for you bud.