Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
i think it has more to do with the studio, and i don't know how sony deals with this kind of stuff, cause i got lots of french releases who do not include dutch subtitles, which would be mandatory for the bol.com release.

The "16" on the front of the case is only used when a Dutch version is included in the languages I believe. So if the label is correct I'm sure it also has Dutch subtitles. IF it is the actual label of course. ;-)

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
They're available on amazon.fr. Aside from the discs, isn't it the same thing?
Yes it's the same Deckard Blaster

All countries releases it's the same blaster gun included
The only difference between releases is the number discs included as in some also have the 4K and 3D and DVD discs included and some are steelbook versions

Spain blaster edition has all discs 4K UHD - 2D Blu-ray - 3D Blu-ray - Blu-ray Bonus and DVD of film (5 Discs)

German release though is a lot cheaper than other countries releases so it's better value as most want this release just to get the blaster ;)

German Deckard Blaster edition is a 2 Disc release
Disc 1 2D Blu-ray Film
Disc 2 Blu-ray Bonus Extras Disc

Last edited:
Maybe this has already been discussed, but can you actually hold the gun? If it's permanently attached to the display base, that would just completely ruin it imo (n)

Maybe this has already been discussed, but can you actually hold the gun? If it's permanently attached to the display base, that would just completely ruin it imo (n)
Blaster is glued to the stand it's not removable

It's because of regulatory reasons it's looks like a replica firearm
It's same blaster in all European countries so to cover all Eu countries laws is why it's glued to the stand

Someone though might figure out a way of removing it without causing damage I will wait until I see some videos if it can be done before I try to do it :LOL:

Last edited:
I'm going through my pre-orders as I have to cancel a bunch this month. This is one of them.

Do anybody want this? If yes,I won't cancel, pm me and we take it from there. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: afiaf and Noodles
My advice is to buy ALL EDITIONS from every country everywhere! Spare no expense. You must have 3-4 blasters, whiskey glasses, and various steelbooks. That's my plan! :wacky::wacky::wacky:

Seriously though, the Germany Blaster is the cheapest and is back in stock today at Amazon.de. I have that one on order and recommend it. The Japan box is going to be extremely difficult to get and even if you do will cost 2x-4x.

Thanks!

I've been checking constantly (the shop page is currently my home page when I open Chrome :p), but everytime I've checked it has been out of stock. Should I just keep checking? Any other alternatives?

I need this!

Thanks!

I've been checking constantly (the shop page is currently my home page when I open Chrome :p), but everytime I've checked it has been out of stock. Should I just keep checking? Any other alternatives?

I need this!

You have a better chance getting the German version because it's always coming back in stock. Like I said you can check ebay but people are selling them for over 500 USD, more then twice the original Japanese price tag.

I ordered the German version and it says delivery in April. I'm guessing this is a different batch due to the delay,

Yeah wanted to double check as i got my order in Dec & also april delivery, talked to Amazon and yes there are 2 batches, was told it may be earlier, fingers crossed :)

I think there is 1 advantage to being in the later batch, being able to watch reviews once batch 1 is released, as for me it is really a blind purchase (ok we see a pic) and if the reviews don't match what i expect, then cancelling will be simple (hopefully that won't be the case)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill