Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Mhhh I start to get the feeling that some of you guys were right when you said that the discs will probably not be housed inside the box itself with the replica...was really hoping the box would include the steelbook/case

Bad news for those of you who were expecting to play with a toy gun. Sony confirmed later today that the replica will be stuck to the base. It measures 29 cm in length and 18 cm in height and have a red led on it. It's limited to 2049 worldwide (numbered on the base) and the discs are housed outside the replica.

Last edited:
Bad news for those of you who were expecting to play with a toy gun. Sony confirmed later today that the replica will be stuck to the base. It measures 29 cm in length and 18 cm in height and have a red led on it. It's limited to 2049 pieces worldwide (numbered on the base) and the discs are housed outside the replica.
2049 pieces is what I expected
The previous quote of been limited to 9050 did not make any sense

So the 2049 units are per territory? (2049 for Germany, 2049 for Italy, etc.)
I don't know to be honest

I'm not sure if it's correct that it will be 2049 worldwide
As it's still available to order from France and Italy I doubt it's 2049 worldwide as it would be sold out by now

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Bad news for those of you who were expecting to play with a toy gun. Sony confirmed later today that the replica will be stuck to the base. It measures 29 cm in length and 18 cm in height and have a red led on it. It's limited to 2049 pieces worldwide (numbered on the base) and the discs are housed outside the replica.

Where did sony confirmed this ?

I th

According to their shipping policy page they do.
Now maybe the gun shape of this particular edition might generate some restrictions.
FNAC is actually more expensive than Amazon.de
Fnac €199, Amazon.de €118
The FNAC may be with the steelbook instead of the amaray - but buy the same steelbook elsewhere on its own and the Amazon.de package with the amaray - and it's STILL cheaper than buying from FNAC! (And you'll end up with the amaray edition, the blaster AND the steelbook!)

Weird that amazon.fr was not able to secure the rights as they sell it in other countries...:cautious:
FNAC must have got exclusive for France no different to Zavvi getting an exclusive in UK with some UK releases

I'm curious to see what other countries get this if that's happening

FNAC is actually more expensive than Amazon.de
Fnac €199, Amazon.de €118
The FNAC may be with the steelbook instead of the amaray - but buy the same steelbook elsewhere on its own and the Amazon.de package with the amaray - and it's STILL cheaper than buying from FNAC! (And you'll end up with the amaray edition, the blaster AND the steelbook!)

@C.C. 95
I don't get your answer, we were talking about why he ordered from amazon.es instead of fnac... Germany being OOS right now is not an option.

Now when you mention the price of the fnac.com edition. You focus on the steelbook but you omit to mention the 4K edition is also inculed. And since it is not stated on the steelbook specs i suppose it will be on a stand alone edition.

Last edited:
Agreed, yet i thought that having the exclusivity for the other european markets would give them the weight of having it for France as well.
European amazon websites are separate from each other in terms of a been retailer and some cases a release can be from a different distributor in that country

Example HMV exclusive for example in the UK but not available from Amazon UK but is available from some of the european amazon websites and some regions the retailer is not amazon it can vary depending on a release

Reactions: Jocelin
Even though it's stuck to the base, nothing a good x-acto knife and some sanding won't solve.
My only concern is if the wires for the lighting are connected to the base and the actual on/off button is in the base aswell.

Even though it's stuck to the base, nothing a good x-acto knife and some sanding won't solve.
My only concern is if the wires for the lighting are connected to the base and the actual on/off button is in the base aswell.
On/Off switch more likely will be on the blaster where the led lights are

blaster-blade-runner-face.jpg

@C.C. 95
I don't get your answer, we were talking about why he ordered from amazon.es instead of fnac... Germany being OOS right now is not an option.

Now when you mention the price of the fnac.com edition. You focus on the steelbook but you omit to mention the 4K edition is also inculed. And since it is not stated on the steelbook specs i suppose it will be on a stand alone edition.
Even though Amazon.de is out of stock - all other Amazons (including ES) will be identical.
(That is almost always the case).
The FNAC steelbook simply swaps in a 4K disc for the 3D discs that are on the other steelbooks.