Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Nov 18, 2016
Belgium
Reactions
286 0 0
Just a general question regarding the amazon pricing : the price on the product page is sometimes different then when checking out. Can be a few euro's less or a few euro's more and it has nothing to do with shippping. Anybody knows why ?

Last edited:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
40,992 4 0
Just a general question regarding the amazon pricing : the price on the product page is sometimes different then when checking out. Can be a few euro's less or a few euro's more abd it has nothing to do with shippping. Anybody knows why ?
Amazon price will be different with all Amazon EU websites depending on what country you are from when you add to cart
Vat is charged based the rate that applies to your country as in address been shipped to

If you are from a country outside the EU like USA for example vat is not charged

I'm in Rep of Ireland Vat rate is 23% which means the price before shipping is €144.70

German Vat rate is 19% and price with Vat is €139.99
Belgium Vat rate is 21%

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Reactions
809 0 0
placed an order for now but i might cancel it.. its expensive for what it is.. also havent seen the film and not a fan of the original...

Deckard99

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2017
New Jersey
Reactions
104 0 0
Seems it's available for pre-order again. Get it while it's hot
Awesome! I now have a pre-orders at both Amazon Italy and Germany. There's time, so I'll hang on to both until more details come out. I do wish there was an option for a "K" blaster though. That would be a nice set.

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,585 0 0
Awesome! I now have a pre-orders at both Amazon Italy and Germany. There's time, so I'll hang on to both until more details come out. I do wish there was an option for a "K" blaster though. That would be a nice set.
Same and also have the France, lol

Oct 25, 2017
Reactions
0 0 0
Ik it's kinda late to reply here, but i've preordered both Amazon.de and Amazon.es editions; but the Spanish one, despite having 4k version steelbook and so, costs 200€ more than German one. Anyone knows if the Blaster is the same model on both, or German one is more simple than Spanish one, not sure if it's worth paying the 360€ or keep the 140€ German one :/

Jan 10, 2017
Reactions
85 0 0
Ik it's kinda late to reply here, but i've preordered both Amazon.de and Amazon.es editions; but the Spanish one, despite having 4k version steelbook and so, costs 200€ more than German one. Anyone knows if the Blaster is the same model on both, or German one is more simple than Spanish one, not sure if it's worth paying the 360€ or keep the 140€ German one :/
It will be the same replica :)

Oct 25, 2017
Reactions
0 0 0
It will be the same replica :)
Oh wow, then that makes my decision much easier tbh... Too bad they're gonna be glued to the base, guess i'll have to sort a way myself ^^ Thank you very much!

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Reactions
13,779 2 0
Nowhere does it say that the Spanish version comes with a steelbook.
So far only FNAC version comes with steelbook.

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,585 0 0
Yeah with that price I don't know what they were smoking in Spain to almost double the German price!?!?

Dec 8, 2017
Belgium
Reactions
12 0 0
Are there pictures of the actual replica gun that is being sold in this box? I presume the pictures that we have seen are not of the final product?

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Reactions
13,779 2 0
Think I'm going to keep my FNAC order and cancel this one.