Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Just a general question regarding the amazon pricing : the price on the product page is sometimes different then when checking out. Can be a few euro's less or a few euro's more and it has nothing to do with shippping. Anybody knows why ?

Last edited:
Just a general question regarding the amazon pricing : the price on the product page is sometimes different then when checking out. Can be a few euro's less or a few euro's more abd it has nothing to do with shippping. Anybody knows why ?
Amazon price will be different with all Amazon EU websites depending on what country you are from when you add to cart
Vat is charged based the rate that applies to your country as in address been shipped to

If you are from a country outside the EU like USA for example vat is not charged

I'm in Rep of Ireland Vat rate is 23% which means the price before shipping is €144.70

German Vat rate is 19% and price with Vat is €139.99
Belgium Vat rate is 21%

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Jocelin
Ik it's kinda late to reply here, but i've preordered both Amazon.de and Amazon.es editions; but the Spanish one, despite having 4k version steelbook and so, costs 200€ more than German one. Anyone knows if the Blaster is the same model on both, or German one is more simple than Spanish one, not sure if it's worth paying the 360€ or keep the 140€ German one :/

Ik it's kinda late to reply here, but i've preordered both Amazon.de and Amazon.es editions; but the Spanish one, despite having 4k version steelbook and so, costs 200€ more than German one. Anyone knows if the Blaster is the same model on both, or German one is more simple than Spanish one, not sure if it's worth paying the 360€ or keep the 140€ German one :/

It will be the same replica :)

Nowhere does it say that the Spanish version comes with a steelbook.
So far only FNAC version comes with steelbook.

Yeah with that price I don't know what they were smoking in Spain to almost double the German price!?!?