Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Mine is set as due for delivery in February. Do you live far from Germany/have you picked a slower shipping option? x

Hi have had answer from Amazon.de, I was right there are 2 batches Feb / April , sadly im in April

being a fresh fish didn't notice your location - Im in the Big G as well (have you built a snowman yet :)

They say it could be earlier - Fingers crossed

Hey guys,

Could someone advise me on which of the blaster editions is the best to get? I'm a bit conflicted about which one is more bang for buck. It seems like the italian one is more expensive than this one even though they are the same, is this correct?

And does anywhere still have the japanese version in stock for a reasonable price?

Thanks heaps. I'm really trying to decide which version of BR2049 is the best one to get.

Hey guys,

Could someone advise me on which of the blaster editions is the best to get? I'm a bit conflicted about which one is more bang for buck. It seems like the italian one is more expensive than this one even though they are the same, is this correct?

And does anywhere still have the japanese version in stock for a reasonable price?

Thanks heaps. I'm really trying to decide which version of BR2049 is the best one to get.

Japanese one is not available unless you want to pay a premium on ebay.

I'm getting the French and German one.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Hey guys,

My advice is to buy ALL EDITIONS from every country everywhere! Spare no expense. You must have 3-4 blasters, whiskey glasses, and various steelbooks. That's my plan! :wacky::wacky::wacky:

Seriously though, the Germany Blaster is the cheapest and is back in stock today at Amazon.de. I have that one on order and recommend it. The Japan box is going to be extremely difficult to get and even if you do will cost 2x-4x.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Neku and elle82
My advice is to buy ALL EDITIONS from every country everywhere! Spare no expense. You must have 3-4 blasters, whiskey glasses, and various steelbooks. That's my plan! :wacky::wacky::wacky:

Seriously though, the Germany Blaster is the cheapest and is back in stock today at Amazon.de. I have that one on order and recommend it. The Japan box is going to be extremely difficult to get and even if you do will cost 2x-4x.
Good for you. Pretty sure thats what @Mark Wilson will be doing :LOL::D

Hey guys,

I mentioned this earlier but thin i should repeat, i ordered from German, one of the restockings/cancelled order

These orders are from the second batch - which have a dispatch date of April (not Feb) I confirmed this after talking to Amazon (as i was confused by my delivery date - being april)

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Thanks for the heads up, I'm waiting for the German one to come back in stock but I've ordered from Amazon.fr in case it doesn't.:)

Ok maybe you're right about the case, after I looked at the picture closer I see what you're saying. Well I hope the German one comes back on for you but at least you got the french one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Ok maybe you're right about the case, after I looked at the picture closer I see what you're saying. Well I hope the German one comes back on for you but at least you got the french one.
Thanks mate, I have heard it has come back a couple of times so hopefully I catch it. I'm happy just to get one but I would prefer the German version as it's the cheapest!:)

I doubt it. Mostly Amazon.fr and bol.com have the same blu-ray versions (same languages). But I could be wrong of course ;-)

i think it has more to do with the studio, and i don't know how sony deals with this kind of stuff, cause i got lots of french releases who do not include dutch subtitles, which would be mandatory for the bol.com release.

Reactions: Marty H