Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 2nd , 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon IT
Price: €199.99

71BlBvg1OXL._SL1500_.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jocelin
Woohoo! Finally got in a pre-order after missing out on Amazon.de and FNAC not allowing orders to the US. Price drop would be a nice bonus. Somehow I don't think the US or UK will get this. Just a gut feeling really.

Gosh I’m so worried about customs, I picked the fastest shipping but according to DHL is on hold in UK DHL says it will be here on Wed. But cause it looks so real I’m worried about it getting to the US.

Anyone else see the video that was posted in the Japanese version? It looks like it’s made by NECA.
These Blasters are from Neca and exclusive for now with Sony Blu-ray releases of Blade Runner 2049
The Japan Blaster edition is the exact same one as this and other european countries releases it's also glued to the stand

Neca got the licence to make them as well as some other Blade Runner 2049 merchandize

Last edited:
USA has restrictions on importing Toy Guns
Federal law and regulations indicate that all toy guns transported or imported into the country must have a 6mm-wide blaze orange tip or a blaze orange stripe 1-inch (2.54 centimeters) thick on both sides of the barrel. However, this is not required by federal law for airsoft and paintball

Some states though have their own restrictions in regards to AirSoft Guns and other replica guns
For example, many state laws place requirements on size, color, and markings of imitation weapons

In regards to USA
It all depends on customs in another country do they look at this as a Toy Gun or a Replica and the state laws that are in place where you live based on the address parcel is been sent to

Last edited:
USA has restrictions on importing Toy Guns
Federal law and regulations indicate that all toy guns transported or imported into the country must have a 6mm-wide blaze orange tip or a blaze orange stripe 1-inch (2.54 centimeters) thick on both sides of the barrel. However, this is not required by federal law for airsoft and paintball

Some states though have their own restrictions in regards to AirSoft Guns
For example, many state laws place requirements on size, color, and markings of imitation weapons
In regards to USA
It all depends on Customs do they look at this as a Toy Gun or a Replica and the state laws that are in place where you live

So do you think I even have a chance of getting this state side? Or no matter where I get it, it will be blocked. But people are selling them on eBay from the US. Arg this is so annoying I want this set so bad....

So do you think I even have a chance of getting this state side? Or no matter where I get it, it will be blocked. But people are selling them on eBay from the US. Arg this is so annoying I want this set so bad....

I don't know individual state laws in USA in regards to importing movie replica guns that's best asked with U.S. Customs and Border Protection authorities for your state you reside in
When asking inform them the replica blaster is glued to the stand.

I don't know if they have in place the ability to inform other countries customs on a individual basis it's ok to ship to your state
They would do if you was importing with a license to import goods like a USA retailer would be using.

Last edited:
So customs did refuse the item and sent it back.... arg! I emailed Amazon Italy, but I hedged my bets and ordered the German one as well.

Some of the people selling them State side have them preordered just like you and me. They didn't take into account that they might not get through customs. Try contacting Amazon and tell them do not use DHL use UPS. Like yours, DHL also blocked my first order..... UPS delivered to me.

I have just the standard shipping with my order with germany so dont think it be sent with dhl but you never know when some item cost more then sent the with better couriers or to get there faster but not always.
Wonder if its worth me asking them who will deliver it,maybe ups i tracking?

He was wrong the Spain one does not come with batteries, and it also says on box Batteries Not Included!
He probably just assumed it did which is easy to do looking at the unboxing video
The guy in the spain unboxing video either just happened to have the batteries already at home or purchased them before he did the unboxing video

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes