Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deckard Blaster Edition) [France]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €199.99

22154614_1810174578996114_7574805231059036265_n.jpg
San-Diego-Comic-Con-International-2017-blaster-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in the same boat, I contacted them by twitter direct messages with the help of google translater, at first I was told it would be resent and to wait 72 hours, contacted them again today for an update and was told I was getting a refund in 10 days and given a €20 discount code. Told them I wanted it resent and now have been told it will be resent by a different courier and again wait 72 hours.

Hello-did FNAC ever update you? I am having a similar issue. The notation from FNAC for my order was that the shipper is returning it to them due to a deliver address problem. That is truly absurd though, because I also ordered the FNAC steelbook, which they also shipped (separately) and which arrived with no problem. When I contacted their customer service, they acknowledge that it is being returned and they want to refund me (but only after the returned item arrives to them). They said they cannot re-ship the item and that I would have to re-order it if I want it. At that point, I responded and demanded they send me the item I ordered and paid for, to use a different shipper if necessary, and to discuss this with a logistics or management member. It's now been over 24 hours and they have not replied back.
Hi
I have the same problem
Not replied back from Friday
You have a Fnac email or you telephone at the assistance?
Thanks
Sadly I don't speak French, so I couldn't call their customer service number, and their help page on the website is not at all helpful, so I managed to locate them on twitter:
https://twitter.com/FnacVousAide
They did initially respond, but now it is silence.
Good luck.
I’m in the same boat, I contacted them by twitter direct messages with the help of google translater, at first I was told it would be resent and to wait 72 hours, contacted them again today for an update and was told I was getting a refund in 10 days and given a €20 discount code. Told them I wanted it resent and now have been told it will be resent by a different courier and again wait 72 hours.

I have been having a back and forth dialog with one of their customer service reps through their facebook direct message. He basically said the same thing that skinner said, except he did not offer to send it to me with another shipper. I have wrote him back and said a friend of mine got the same 20 discount AND was told that they'd attempt it again with a different shipping company, and that I want the same offer. So we'll see what he says.

Also besides Skin, where in the world are you from @Raffa72 f and @uncledon?

I have been having a back and forth dialog with one of their customer service reps through their facebook direct message. He basically said the same thing that skinner said, except he did not offer to send it to me with another shipper. I have wrote him back and said a friend of mine got the same 20 discount AND was told that they'd attempt it again with a different shipping company, and that I want the same offer. So we'll see what he says.

Hi
I’m from italy!

I am from Pennsylvania.
So far, the Spanish issue arrived with no problem. The Italian issue arrived too, but very damaged, so I had to send it back and they are shipping a replacement. Both purchased through amazon in their respective countries.

Wow you're not even that far AND Italy also got the blaster no reason for them to block it for you. That just sucks sorry man.
You are right man!
The distance from Paris orly airport is about 1000 km
I buy the french esition only for the bluray 3d not included in the italian version.
Damm!!

I am from Pennsylvania.
So far, the Spanish issue arrived with no problem. The Italian issue arrived too, but very damaged, so I had to send it back and they are shipping a replacement. Both purchased through amazon in their respective countries.

I got the spain one after I had to tell them to resend it with a different shipper (DHL) blocked it the first time they tried.

You are right man!
I buy the french esition only for the bluray 3d not included in the italian version.
Damm!!

I want this one for the 3D SteelBook also, I know what you mean!

I'm in the US and received the same "return to shipper" notice.
FWIW, I heard back from them today and it seems the blaster is the problem - they claim that the shipment could not pass thru aiport Xray security, despite trying different shippers who will "not take responsibility" for this box.
So just a refund...

Received this email from amazon.fr earlier this morning:

"Hello,
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to ship you the following item:
"Blade Runner 2049 - Limited Edition Blu Ray 4K + Blu Ray + Gun + Bonus Disc [Blu Ray] [Blu-ray]"
http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B078Y352F9/?tag=hidefnin0a-21
Indeed, after several unsuccessful attempts, we found that we can not get it.
This item has been removed from your order."

...I've seen a few other in the states also get this cancellation notice :facepalm:

You are right man!
Damm!!
I'm in the US and received the same "return to shipper" notice.
FWIW, I heard back from them today and it seems the blaster is the problem - they claim that the shipment could not pass thru aiport Xray security, despite trying different shippers who will "not take responsibility" for this box.
So just a refund...

"Hello,
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to ship you the following item:
"Blade Runner 2049 - Limited Edition Blu Ray 4K + Blu Ray + Gun + Bonus Disc [Blu Ray] [Blu-ray]"

...I've seen a few other in the states also get this cancellation notice :facepalm:

"Dear Client,

Due to the presence of a dummy weapon inside the box "Blade Runner", we were faced with security issues during the delivery of your order.

Indeed, no carrier can take responsibility for the management of this type of box. For information, your parcel is systematically refused at the time of the passage to X-ray, previously necessary for air transport.

After several attempts with different providers, the routing of this box proves impossible. We have no choice but to refund the amount of this order that can not be sent to you.

We sincerely apologize and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,

Fnac"

That's their official stance...... even though I'm trying 1 more time to get them to ship with UPS..... We'll see!

"Hello,

Hi
"Dear Client,

Due to the presence of a dummy weapon inside the box "Blade Runner", we were faced with security issues during the delivery of your order.

Indeed, no carrier can take responsibility for the management of this type of box. For information, your parcel is systematically refused at the time of the passage to X-ray, previously necessary for air transport.

After several attempts with different providers, the routing of this box proves impossible. We have no choice but to refund the amount of this order that can not be sent to you.

We sincerely apologize and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,

Fnac"

That's their official stance...... even though I'm trying 1 more time to get them to ship with UPS..... We'll see!

Hi
I received the same now
Fnac win !!
I order the blaster from Amazon italy and the bluray 3d from Amazon.uk

Now i want for the refund!

Honestly, I'm fine with their cancellation since I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of attempting base removal surgery, followed by cosmetic repair. Too costly for all that extra work IMO (n)
I think I'll eventually opt for a 3D printed blaster that's more affordable and without a "permanently" attached base :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes