Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deckard Blaster Edition) [France]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €199.99

22154614_1810174578996114_7574805231059036265_n.jpg
San-Diego-Comic-Con-International-2017-blaster-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope so man, fingers crossed!!
hi
arrived me too this morning from fnac via chronopost
now i have 2 blaster :emb:ne from italy amazon and one from france fnac!
no refund for now.
why fnac send us an email with the autorization of refund and ship the same day the item without tracking or email?

hi
arrived me too this morning from fnac via chronopost
now i have 2 blaster :emb:ne from italy amazon and one from france fnac!
no refund for now.
why fnac send us an email with the autorization of refund and ship the same day the item without tracking or email?

Damn hopefully they did that for me too..... Where are you from again Raff?

Some airlines are very strict when it comes to
Toy guns, replicas and imitation firearms capable of being mistaken for real weapons being put onto an aircraft

You also have some couriers who have restrictions on exports and imports unless they have relevant paperwork

Some couriers probably just don't want the hassle of X-ray scans at airports flagging items for inspection and they just reject the goods for export after doing their own X-ray scan

UPS and some other couriers seams to be less bothered about this compared to Dhl

Last edited:
Some airlines are very strict when it comes to
Toy guns, replicas and imitation firearms capable of being mistaken for real weapons being put onto an aircraft

You also have some couriers who have restrictions on exports and imports unless they have relevant paperwork

Some couriers probably just don't want the hassle of X-ray scans at airports flagging items for inspection and they just reject the goods for export after doing their own X-ray scan

UPS and some other couriers seams to be less bothered about this compared to Dhl
My Amazon JP order of this failed to ship because of New Zealand prohibited items. I was gutted. Got full refund and went for the HDZeta Double Lenti and the Kimchidvd lenti Slip steels instead.

Reactions: paulboland