Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deckard Blaster Edition) [France]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €199.99

22154614_1810174578996114_7574805231059036265_n.jpg
San-Diego-Comic-Con-International-2017-blaster-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is there 2 threads for the same product ? I know it is lilited edition WITH a steelbook, yet it is confusing !
Specially because everybody is taljing about thr blaster edition on steelbook thread.

Product releases will often be in both sections especially when they include exclusive limited edition items like props from a film.
This way members don't miss out on a release details as some members don't view releases in the steelbook section of the web forum

You will often see for example arrow video limited editions and other limited editions releases from other distributors be in 2 or 3 different threads sections on the web forum

It's the Blade Runner Blaster that is special for the France and Germany releases not the Steelbook or the Amaray

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Product releases will often be in both sections especially when they include exclusive items like props from a film
This way members don't miss out on a release details as some members don't view releases in the steelbook section of the web forum

You will often see for example arrow video limited editions and other limited editions releases from other distributors be in 2 or 3 different threads sections on the web forum

It's the Blade Runner Blaster that is special for the France and Germany releases not the Steelbook or the Amaray

Thabns for the explanation Paul
I still do think it is annoying to have different threads for the same product. Cause it will oblige people to follow different threads not to miss interresting updates or discussions, same for contributors, for exemple you will have to post on 3 different threads that the product is back in stock.

Thabns for the explanation Paul
I still do think it is annoying to have different threads for the same product. Cause it will oblige people to follow different threads not to miss interresting updates or discussions, same for contributors, for exemple you will have to post on 3 different threads that the product is back in stock.
Members that visit the limited edition section won't miss out on price updates or in/out of stock notices remember not all members purchase steelbooks and some don't visit the steelbook section but do view the Limited Edition section instead regularly for releases that might interest them and look for release details of limited editions and box sets in this section of the web forum

This release is a limited Edition because of the Blade Runner Blaster not because it includes a steelbook

Members that visit the limited edition section won't miss out on price updates or in/out of stock notices remember not all members purchase steelbooks and some don't visit the steelbook section but do view the Limited Edition section instead regularly for releases that might interest them and look for release details of limited editions and box sets in this section of the web forum

This release is a limited Edition because of the Blade Runner Blaster not because it includes a steelbook

Yet, this thread for the limited edition was created days after the one of the steelbook section, at that time the limited edition was not even available anymore. Usually i am one of the members who do visit only the limited edition section. Glad i did not this time, otherwise i would have missed it. That seems like a fine exemple to me ;-)

Yet, this thread for the limited edition was created days after the one of the steelbook section, at that time the limited edition was not even available anymore. Usually i am one of the members who do visit only the limited edition section. Glad i did not this time, otherwise i would have missed it. That seems like a fine exemple to me ;-)
Threads in the limited edition section of the web forum don't always get created same time when one is created in another section of the web form.
Some get created even after a release is sold out but it's still created to bring a release to the attention of members as sometimes these come back in stock or even if it's only to look up the release on ebay to get a release

You did not miss out because it has 2 threads nor will those miss out if they look only in the limited section of the web forum ;)

If we don't create threads about a release members might end up not knowing about a release

It also creates extra clicks from HDN to retailers websites members clicking a purchase link from a thread and HDN making money from these clicks

Does anyone know if that site to order this ships to the US?

All websites should really have the option to change to English because that is the most common language used and this French site sucks to have to try to translate everything.

I can't find the "contact us"on their site and all I was trying to see is if they ship to the states, but there site is garbage and if they can't ship to US that's also whack because we are in 2017 a worldwide community and that means shipping to the entire world that is not hostile areas should be standard! I'm angry it is so difficult to buy these items and all movie manafacteruers suck for giving the US always the worst versions to these movies. Sony you are garbage for once again giving the US the worst version. Thanks for giving customers stress!

I tried to join this French site FNAC and the crazy thing is when selecting your country it has listed mostly everything except the USA??

How In the world can it allow someone to join the site from Puerto Rico a part of the US, but not the whole country itself? I can't select the US. I wish I could actually contact them from this FNAC store and say they are garbage! GET WITH THE TIMES!

Does anyone know if that site to order this ships to the US?

All websites should really have the option to change to English because that is the most common language used and this French site sucks to have to try to translate everything.

I can't find the "contact us"on their site and all I was trying to see is if they ship to the states, but there site is garbage and if they can't ship to US that's also whack because we are in 2017 a worldwide community and that means shipping to the entire world that is not hostile areas should be standard! I'm angry it is so difficult to buy these items and all movie manafacteruers suck for giving the US always the worst versions to these movies. Sony you are garbage for once again giving the US the worst version. Thanks for giving customers stress!
Use Chrome and it translates everything.
I believe FNAC ships to U.S. (But France to U.S. shipping is never cheap)

I tried to join this French site FNAC and the crazy thing is when selecting your country it has listed mostly everything except the USA??

How In the world can it allow someone to join the site from Puerto Rico a part of the US, but not the whole country itself? I can't select the US. I wish I could actually contact them from this FNAC store and say they are garbage! GET WITH THE TIMES!

Use Chrome and it translates everything.
I believe FNAC ships to U.S. (But France to U.S. shipping is never cheap)

They do ship most things to the US as long as it's from them directly and not a 3rd party selling on their site.

Unfortunately, I don't think they are shipping this particular set to the US. Myself and another ninja here have both tried one, and for 1 reason or another they were cancelled and never given an actual reason as to why.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
They do ship most things to the US as long as it's from them directly and not a 3rd party selling on their site.

Unfortunately, I don't think they are shipping this particular set to the US. Myself and another ninja here have both tried one, and for 1 reason or another they were cancelled and never given an actual reason as to why.

I tried several times with different email addresses and each order was canceled. When I contacted them, they asked me to provide proof of my residence and my driver's license. Looks to me like they're trying to avoid fraud. Luckily, I work with a person who is French and has ordered from them before. She was able to place an order on my behalf and it has not been canceled. It wouldn't hurt to email them.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
I tried several times with different email addresses and each order was canceled. When I contacted them, they asked me to provide proof of my residence and my driver's license. Looks to me like they're trying to avoid fraud. Luckily, I work with a person who is French and has ordered from them before. She was able to place an order on my behalf and it has not been canceled. It wouldn't hurt to email them.

I had no luck with FNAC either. Ordered twice, both times the order was cancelled. For whatever reason, I just don't think they want to send this to the USA. Thank the gods I was able to order on Amazon DE instead.

I ordered it to the US with no problems. I order items regularly from all over the world using GoogleChrome. It translates pretty much any website in and language into English with ease.

Zoom and HMV do not ship to the US but FNAC does. When you receive your receipt and any updates in English simple copy and paste the entire body of the email into a translating app.... Google translate works well. It won’t be 100% accurate but you should be able to get the gist.

I ordered it to the US with no problems. I order items regularly from all over the world using GoogleChrome. It translates pretty much any website in and language into English with ease.

Zoom and HMV do not ship to the US but FNAC does. When you receive your receipt and any updates in English simple copy and paste the entire body of the email into a translating app.... Google translate works well. It won’t be 100% accurate but you should be able to get the gist.

Then you're lucky. As I said I have also ordered from them before, but this item I attempted twice with 2 different accounts, and both times a few days after they were placed they got cancelled. Also in both cases without an email stating as to why, even after contacting Fnac customer service and not receiving a response back.

Then you're lucky. As I said I have also ordered from them before, but this item I attempted twice with 2 different accounts, and both times a few days after they were placed they got cancelled. Also in both cases without an email stating as to why, even after contacting Fnac customer service and not receiving a response back.

I was responding to Alf1’s post who was asking how to navigate the site and asking if they ship to the US. I ordered the Bladerunner Blaster set, the Valerian Deluxe edition with 4K/3D/CD/LP and a couple of other 3D movies over the past month from FNAC and never had a single problem.

I use the same credit card for ALL blu-ray imports. Sometimes unknown foreign purchases are initially flagged by cc companies for security reasons… I’ve used that same card to import Blu-ray stocks from all over (Canada, Brazil, Spain, Ireland, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, HK, China, Korea, Japan, Oz, NZ0 so they no longer do that, I ran into that in the past.

I was responding to Alf1’s post who was asking how to navigate the site and asking if they ship to the US. I ordered the Bladerunner Blaster set, the Valerian Deluxe edition with 4K/3D/CD/LP and a couple of other 3D movies over the past month from FNAC and never had a single problem.

I use the same credit card for ALL blu-ray imports. Sometimes unknown foreign purchases are initially flagged by cc companies for security reasons… I’ve used that same card to import Blu-ray stocks from all over (Canada, Brazil, Spain, Ireland, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, HK, China, Korea, Japan, Oz, NZ0 so they no longer do that, I ran into that in the past.

Same here only purchase with 1 card for all my purchases all over the world. That was not the reason either because my card will contact me before they block any purchases. I didn't get any calls from them so I know that is not the case for me.

Not sure on the print run but it was supposedly sold out a month ago so if you just recently ordered it must not be all that limited.

Well a lot of people canceled this one when they were able to get it cheaper in other countries on amazon. Also cause Fnac cancelled a lot of orders for no explanation also.