Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deckard Blaster Edition) [France]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €199.99

22154614_1810174578996114_7574805231059036265_n.jpg
San-Diego-Comic-Con-International-2017-blaster-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well a lot of people canceled this one when they were able to get it cheaper in other countries on amazon. Also cause Fnac cancelled a lot of orders for no explanation also.

I still have both pre-ordered, amazon.de and fnac.
Are you sure they gonna be the exact same editions except from the blu-ray that is given aside ?
50 eur difference for the steelbook seems so overpriced.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
I still have both pre-ordered, amazon.de and fnac.
Are you sure they gonna be the exact same editions except from the blu-ray that is given aside ?
50 eur difference for the steelbook seems so overpriced.
Steelbook + 4k + bonus disc
Amazon.de doesn't have 4k disc in the set ???

Steelbook + 4k + bonus disc
Amazon.de doesn't have 4k disc in the set ???

What i meant was that i wonder if the edition is going to be the same, "discs" aside.
does everybody going to have the same blaster box ? and just different blu-ray/4k editions that will not be part of the blaster packaging ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
I know thinking the same exact thing, haha I don't know though.
Exactly!! If you get any word from them please let me know, as I think I have it preordered in 2 or 3 other locations, lol.

Same for me. We really need the details finalized on these releases. I'm really hoping that the only difference will be steelbook vs. amaray, with each having the same discs. Either that or no difference at all. I have the Zavvi steel on preorder so I'm not bothered if I get an amaray with this set.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
The Deckard Blaster is the same in all releases

The only difference is discs content
The price differences in each country is due to VAT differences and distributor dealer prices been different

Distributor dealer prices vary in different countries and this affects what the retail price will be in these countries with retailers

The price differences in each country is due to VAT differences and distributor dealer prices been different

Distributor dealer prices vary in different countries and this affects what the retail price will be in these countries with retailers

Hi Paul will the disc be in the box ?

Paul, what i don't get if they are all the same release, why is there 2 months differencr between germany and France, since the movie had the same release date for both countries ?

Paul, what i don't get if they are all the same release, why is there 2 months differencr between germany and France, since the movie had the same release date for both countries ?
Nothing unusual Blu-ray releases often have different release dates in different countries some can a few weeks difference to a few months difference
Release dates are also subject to change

Blu-ray and DVD release dates at the moment but to be confirmed
Spain January 26th
Italy February 7th
France February 14th
Germany April 8th
UK Unknown
USA Unknown

Last edited:
Reactions: Jocelin
It sucks that the German release which is the least expensive is also the latest release date. If I cancel my Italy blaster and something happens to my German order I'm screwed! Here's hoping the release dates change.

I feel obligated to buy Blade Runner 2049 3D from the US to support the continuance of 3D in the states (in addition to this Blaster set) but also feel it’s wasteful. I’m tired of being put in this situation but I’m also glad to get ANY 3D release these days.

Thoughts anyone?

I feel obligated to buy Blade Runner 2049 3D from the US to support the continuance of 3D in the states (in addition to this Blaster set) but also feel it’s wasteful. I’m tired of being put in this situation but I’m also glad to get ANY 3D release these days.

Thoughts anyone?
@Deckard99 and myself feel the exact same way!! 3D all the way, if it means we have to get them other countries so be it as long as we can get them.

Thoughts anyone?

@Deckard99 and myself feel the exact same way!! 3D all the way, if it means we have to get them other countries so be it as long as we can get them.
The U.S. market was never supportive of 3D the way Europe was. In fact, you could make the case that Disney made it their personal mission to kill 3D in the US.

I want the best 3D release I can get regardless of country. All the latest steelbooks in the US are 4K or just regular bluray, so my US purchases are becoming fewer. Also, now getting more into the premium retailers like blufans, hdzeta, manta, kimchi, etc. and (of course) deluxe collectors editions!