Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deckard Blaster Edition) [France]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €199.99

22154614_1810174578996114_7574805231059036265_n.jpg
San-Diego-Comic-Con-International-2017-blaster-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks awesome so I ordered last night from FNAC. Previously I bought a Tron coffret edition from FNAC which is one of my all time favorite special editions.

Ohhhh man.... Might be in trouble with this....... Shipped DHL and this is the current standing....

Further information:
The expedition is being inspected by the competent authorities and is waiting for the moment

Next step:
DHL will resume processing the shipment when the inspection is completed

Ohhhh man.... Might be in trouble with this....... Shipped DHL and this is the current standing....

Further information:
The expedition is being inspected by the competent authorities and is waiting for the moment

Next step:
DHL will resume processing the shipment when the inspection is completed

Translation "Your rare collector's item is being torn apart by incompetent authorities. You will be notified when they're done playing with it" :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
I contacted them last night they responded back saying they will get in contact with their logistics department and see what they can do, will get back to me when they find out more.
Hello-did FNAC ever update you? I am having a similar issue. The notation from FNAC for my order was that the shipper is returning it to them due to a deliver address problem. That is truly absurd though, because I also ordered the FNAC steelbook, which they also shipped (separately) and which arrived with no problem. When I contacted their customer service, they acknowledge that it is being returned and they want to refund me (but only after the returned item arrives to them). They said they cannot re-ship the item and that I would have to re-order it if I want it. At that point, I responded and demanded they send me the item I ordered and paid for, to use a different shipper if necessary, and to discuss this with a logistics or management member. It's now been over 24 hours and they have not replied back.

Hello-did FNAC ever update you? I am having a similar issue. The notation from FNAC for my order was that the shipper is returning it to them due to a deliver address problem. That is truly absurd though, because I also ordered the FNAC steelbook, which they also shipped (separately) and which arrived with no problem. When I contacted their customer service, they acknowledge that it is being returned and they want to refund me (but only after the returned item arrives to them). They said they cannot re-ship the item and that I would have to re-order it if I want it. At that point, I responded and demanded they send me the item I ordered and paid for, to use a different shipper if necessary, and to discuss this with a logistics or management member. It's now been over 24 hours and they have not replied back.
Hi
I have the same problem
Not replied back from Friday
You have a Fnac email or you telephone at the assistance?
Thanks