bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Blade Runner 2049

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Denis Villeneuve[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ryan Gosling,[/ACTOR] Ana de Armas, Robin Wright, Jared Leto, Dave Bautista, Lennie James

Plot: Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aMpyrCizvSdc0UIMblJ1srVgAEF.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB

Harrison Ford back for a sequel -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31657466

blade_runner.jpg
bladerunner2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally (after 34 years), I've watched this "cult classic". And gotta admit, I completely understand why it's treated like so! Of course, you have to keep in mind that the original movie was done in 1982 but when you understood that, the tone of the movie, the struggle between the machines & humans makes complete sense... even 34 years later.

Just watched that announcement trailer, and I'm thrilled for this!!! Bring it!

You and @kaw will probably moan at me again like my shawshank comment but blade runner is another one of those films that everyone loves and I hate. Mad I know coming from a sci fi freak but I just cant get along with it. And I love Ridley and Harrison!

This on the other hand looks f*cking awesome.
Looks like it will suit villenueves style too

You and @kaw will probably moan at me again like my shawshank comment but blade runner is another one of those films that everyone loves and I hate. Mad I know coming from a sci fi freak but I just cant get along with it. And I love Ridley and Harrison!

Honestly. I'm with ya, I never loved the first film either. I didn't hate it... But I wasn't a huge fan. Maybe it was the cut I watched? (I honestly don't know what cut is the "correct" cut anymore)

But this looks great. I'll watch anything Villeneuve makes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Honestly. I'm with ya, I never loved the first film either. I didn't hate it... But I wasn't a huge fan. Maybe it was the cut I watched? (I honestly don't know what cut is the "correct" cut anymore)

I couldn't even tell you what cuts what and how many there are but being Ridley I imagine a few lol

I'm gona give it another go, maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind but I defo like the look of this.

The second I tell my mate who's a big fan of the original that I prefer the look of this he'll reply with "only because it's got your boyfriend gosling in it" - in a kids voice lol guarantee

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw

I actually have a love hate relationship with the first film... I didn't get it at all when I first saw it in my teens and couldn't imagine ever trying to watch it again since I found it so boring, but thankfully I eventually decided to give it a second chance and fell in love with it. Although, even now I have to be in the right mood to properly enjoy it... I watched it again just the other month and wasn't really feeling it, but that have had more to do with which version I watched -- I've watched all cuts now, but I've honestly lost track of which is considered the best, and I think I may have actually ended up preferring the one that's considered the worst lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
Source: NECA

NECA-Blade-Runner-2049-Deckard-Officer-K-2.jpg

From the hotly anticipated movie Blade Runner 2049, the sequel to the legendary sci-fi movie!

Bring home the action with these highly articulated action figures depicting the characters as the appear on screen. Series 1 includes Deckard (featuring the likeness of Harrison Ford) and Officer K (featuring the likeness of Ryan Gosling).

Each action figure stands approximately 7″ tall and comes with a gun accessory. Window box packaging.