bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Blade Runner 2049

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Denis Villeneuve[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ryan Gosling,[/ACTOR] Ana de Armas, Robin Wright, Jared Leto, Dave Bautista, Lennie James

Plot: Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aMpyrCizvSdc0UIMblJ1srVgAEF.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB

Harrison Ford back for a sequel -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31657466

blade_runner.jpg
bladerunner2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These shorts of doing exactly what they're hoping... leaving me wanting more! :arghh:

Here it is on YoutTube, just in case...

Yeah I thought about posting it as well but JoBlo's rip of it is really choppy (the frame rate). I found it hard to watch.

Hearing very good things about this. Big praise

Initial allowable pre reviews look excellant for this.
Booked my seat in the local IMAX which is next to my place of work Friday afternoon.
Can't wait

I've been avoiding reviews (heard there are lots of spoilers out there). But thats awesome that its getting rave reviews!
I just bought my tickets for Next Thursday IMAX. first showing!
(as someone who wasn't a huge fan of the original, I'm strangely excited for this one! haha)

Reactions: DrH and Flloydo
I've been avoiding reviews (heard there are lots of spoilers out there). But thats awesome that its getting rave reviews!
I just bought my tickets for Next Thursday IMAX. first showing!
(as someone who wasn't a huge fan of the original, I'm strangely excited for this one! haha)

I didn't actually read proper reviews but more one line comments from literally hundreds and hundreds of people on Twitter at how amazing it is. Some were critics who got to see it early too but I didn't delve and ruin plot etc

• Thanks
Reactions: DrH and kaw
Proper reviews aren't out yet.. the embargo is until tomorrow (Friday) 9:00 PST.
BUT, Twitter reactions and 1st thought ALLLLLLLLL are full praise to a real masterpiece!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: DrH and kaw