Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
The shining set is nowhere near as nice as this one including the steelbook. these are two of my all time greats and I would love to own both but it’s not to be. Just got to accept that mostly the wrong people will end up with these. Just to fill the gap in their complete collections. Nothing to get down about. There’ll be another. how can there not be? Most movies brought out today will be forgotten in a year or two.

The shining set is nowhere near as nice as this one including the steelbook. these are two of my all time greats and I would love to own both but it’s not to be. Just got to accept that mostly the wrong people will end up with these. Just to fill the gap in their complete collections. Nothing to get down about. There’ll be another. how can there not be? Most movies brought out today will be forgotten in a year or two.
Dint think i would ever give this amount for something like one click. Most expensive set i ever bought was the Godzilla final box for 800$

Reactions: leelee17
Dint think i would ever give this amount for something like one click. Most expensive set i ever bought was the Godzilla final box for 800$
Yes this is why you have to be careful. If it’s like your most fave movie and you love the art; you’ll be tempted.

Seems we're being censored once more for expressing views about scalpers...
No doubt this post will disappear shortly....
I realised comments about scalpers were on their side (they didn't dissappeared).
I'm glad admins kept them.

The ones which were deleted were about personal matters.

Obviously, whoever had time to read all about, realised all that happened between a group of people here and me.

Reactions: leelee17
I realised comments about scalpers were on their side (they didn't dissappeared).
I'm glad admins kept them.

The ones which were deleted were about personal matters.

Obviously, whoever had time to read all about, realised all that happened between a group of people here and me.
The posts just deleted on this thread had absolutely nothing to do with you

The posts just deleted on this thread had absolutely nothing to do with you
The post which were deleted, among others, were mine too.

Chill and let "others" laugh again at.

Please, let's keep this thread for next updates, and don't start chase me over again. The posts were deleted for a reason.

The post which were deleted, among others, were mine too.

Chill and let "others" laugh again at.

Please, let's keep this thread for next updates, and don't start chase me over again. The posts were deleted for a reason.
The conversation and reference was about 2 posts that were deleted and not about the history of all deleted posts in this thread
Those 2 posts were not about you.

If you want to make it about you I will be happy to oblige.

Question for the one who bought the double lenti, it seems by far the most popular.
Since the same art was already used for the Hdzeta release, what makes it so special ?

Yep, definitely the steelbook. HDz came with not the worst BR steelbook ever, but nothing special (I switched it out for the embossed unicorn steelbook). Also, to me it feels better to have a classic poster on the front of the slip and another one on the front of the steel, with a classic frame from the film and a piece of concept art on the backs. But they're both good editions.