Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Apologize for the delay? That's wonderful, man. They not only let us know WTF is going on, but they say they're sorry too!!!

Really, they have a long way to go to match the mastery of the ever confusing and chronically secretive non-info of Cinemuseum.

Manta rules! They are my cheeseburger in paradise.

Any chance of this going back in stock nearer release date? Kept getting a paypal error when I tried to order, gutted I missed it

• Haha
Reactions: tono06
From what I've seen from Manta Lab releases as of late, there is a small restock shortly before the release/shipment of their new release AND a stealth restock of previous releases (personally looking to nab Interstellar as I have missed that release). Just a pattern I've been seeing, but that doesn't mean that a restock will happen for this release (or for Interstellar). Cross your fingers and hope...

Season 3 Please GIF by The Simpsons

From what I've seen from Manta Lab releases as of late, there is a small restock shortly before the release/shipment of their new release AND a stealth restock of previous releases (personally looking to nab Interstellar as I have missed that release). Just a pattern I've been seeing, but that doesn't mean that a restock will happen for this release (or for Interstellar). Cross your fingers and hope...

I've noticed that's what happened earlier, like a year ago, but not lately. Also they, and other retailers like this, restocked a little of unpaid/failed preorders only once and right during the preorder of their next title, which already hasn't happened with Interstellar. Also they were still unreleased at the time, because a year+ ago they did those more often. Interstellar has been out for a while. Basically I don't think there's going to be any of them.

Reactions: Halo500
I've noticed that's what happened earlier, like a year ago, but not lately. Also they, and other retailers like this, restocked a little of unpaid/failed preorders only once and right during the preorder of their next title, which already hasn't happened with Interstellar. Also they were still unreleased at the time, because a year+ ago they did those more often. Interstellar has been out for a while. Basically I don't think there's going to be any of them.
True, it hasn't happened lately. I guess my absence of recent Manta Lab releases before this one has warped me back a year. :confused::wacky: One can only hope for a restock. :whistle:

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Considering how slow Canada Post gets during the holidays, I will most likely have to wait until next year to snuggle with my one-click.

Blade Runner Shipping Delay

Dear customers, we tried very hard to push the packing for Blade Runner Pre-order scheduled to ship out on November 10th but due to lack of packing staff, we couldn't pack them on time.

Our schedule is to begin shipping from November 24th. We apologize for the delay with shipping.

With our next post, we will post the 2022 release schedule.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong

Blade Runner Shipping Delay

Dear customers, we tried very hard to push the packing for Blade Runner Pre-order scheduled to ship out on November 10th but due to lack of packing staff, we couldn't pack them on time.

Our schedule is to begin shipping from November 24th. We apologize for the delay with shipping.

With our next post, we will post the 2022 release schedule.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong
Manta could hire a blade runner like Oscar Pistorius to rapidly run packages to the shipment centers but if you lack packing staff what good would a blade runner do? Patience, everyone. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Falco