Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Why? What ToS has been violated? Why do some members get to be heard and others have to let it be?
If the ToS have been breached then great, if not, let us talk. Those who don't want to read can just skip those messages, it's not that hard.

Let what be? I’m honestly so confused here?

If other members are complaining because they are offended that friends are having banter between them and there’s not constant photos of the release then they need to seriously grow up. It’s a f**king film forum not a POW camp

Yeah, I don't understand this either. ToS have not been violated, no modding needs to happen. It's a forum, let us message as long as it's not breaking the terms we agreed to.

Forum: a public meeting place for open discussion or expression of ideas.
It's not just for sharing Instagram photos and social media news.

Let what be? I’m honestly so confused here?

If other members are complaining because they are offended that friends are having banter between them and there’s not constant photos of the release then they need to seriously grow up. It’s a f**king film forum not a POW camp

Well it's obvious which humourless personality vacuum moaned so a POW camp is probably more their vibe :naughty:

I actually came to this topic yesterday to discuss how MantaLab stopped using HK post, which reached me fairly fast, and went a second time, after that Suicide Squad digibook, with some kind of DHL parcel service. Well, last time it was mailed to Estonia for some reason, stayed there for about a week, and then started a whole new trip with a different tracking number. If that happens again, if it's some sort of hub, means I won't get it before New Years.
But when I opened the thread, @DMD4k already had flooded pages of it with one of his pointless 'discussions', where he thinks he's the 'coolest', and 'told everyone off'. Any other forum would have him on a 2 week 'vacation'. :yuck:

After such a huge build up this release seems a little meh now. That 1 click box looks underwhelming on the you tube video and it seems half the stock is for sale on eBay. Full slip has a horrible photoshop face, lenticulars look quite flat with little movement and only the steelbook is a must have.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I actually came to this topic yesterday to discuss how MantaLab stopped using HK post, which reached me fairly fast, and went a second time, after that Suicide Squad digibook, with some kind of DHL parcel service. Well, last time it was mailed to Estonia for some reason, stayed there for about a week, and then started a whole new trip with a different tracking number. If that happens again, if it's some sort of hub, means I won't get it before New Years.
That's neither here nor there. It's very uninteresting offtopic anyway, something only you could possibly care about.
But when I opened the thread, @DMD4k already had flooded pages of it with one of his pointless 'discussions',
Flooded? Preposterous!!
Pointless? Probably. But it keeps it fun for me.
BTW you took your time to write some of your own pointless prose so maybe it wasn't as pointless as you're making it seem now :naughty:
where he thinks he's the 'coolest', and 'told everyone off'.
Were you trying to be cooler than me when you jumped in and told me off?? :naughty::naughty::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Any other forum would have him on a 2 week 'vacation'. :yuck:
:rofl::rofl: I won't say much, don't want to seem too cool, just that you're not used to free speech in Russia.

After such a huge build up this release seems a little meh now. That 1 click box looks underwhelming on the you tube video and it seems half the stock is for sale on eBay. Full slip has a horrible photoshop face, lenticulars look quite flat with little movement and only the steelbook is a must have.
That convinced me, I won't keep my DL after all. Just all really underwhelming all of a sudden :rolleyes:

I dunno about that... I've seen one single video of the DL, which the segment for either side wasn't all that HQ and all too brief. From people I know who've held it in hand and have been impressed, I trust atleast that slip is worthwhile.

FS, meh. SL, nice enough lenti, rear could've had a more impressive finish. OC is understated and minimalist. Nice but nothing amazing. Extras are near enough perfect though imo.

Had the FS been had say the unicorn on the front, I'd have bought the OC and been happy with it. As it stands, I got the DL and assuming it's a good slip and lenti image in hand, it'll be the best manta release in ages for me.

Welcome to the UK Flloydo...

It’s very strange here, everyone seems to love gravy, battered mars bars, sausages, kebabs and some place run by a homeless scarecrow looking fella called Wetherspoons. I’ve also noticed lots of girls have trouble pronouncing the word ‘specifically’ and no one can say the city ‘Birmingham’ correctly. Not even the people from Birmingham.