Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
It’s very strange here, everyone seems to love gravy, battered mars bars, sausages, kebabs and some place run by a homeless scarecrow looking fella called Wetherspoons. I’ve also noticed lots of girls have trouble pronouncing the word ‘specifically’ and no one can say the city ‘Birmingham’ correctly. Not even the people from Birmingham.
Have you bumped into everyone's favourite aunt yet? Aunt Bessie.

Were you trying to be cooler than me when you jumped in and told me off?? :naughty::naughty::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:rofl::rofl: I won't say much, don't want to seem too cool, just that you're not used to free speech in Russia.
I was trying to 'pay you back' in the same manner you were talking to others. Maybe I took it too seriously, having drunk 2 liters of vodka, on my way back from Gulag in -30 degree weather wearing 'ushanka-hat', fighting off 'gopniks' and bears with 'balalaika', you know.

Drunk Russian GIF by Kontrast Werk

russian dancing GIF

That's not shots fired, this is shots fired:

P.S. Alison Mosshart rules! :sing:

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Mine is still held at UK Customs since Tuesday 7th. Anyone else having the same delay? Assuming it's due to time of year, but maybe they're doubting the value of these steelbooks and requesting more information from Manta?

Mine is still held at UK Customs since Tuesday 7th. Anyone else having the same delay? Assuming it's due to time of year, but maybe they're doubting the value of these steelbooks and requesting more information from Manta?

Don't worry. Mine was stuck in customs for "assessment" for 6 days and I was getting a bit worried about it going MIA. It then started moving and less than 24 hours later...

It's gorgeous...

Snip20211211_1.png

Mine was the same (arrived in customs on Tuesday) but it left customs this morning. Hopefully yours is soon

• Thanks
Reactions: Graphic_Delusions