Blade Runner (4K Blu-ray Coloured Wooden Case Edition) (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#13) [China]

May 28, 2020
Release date: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 260 copies

2025342921-Blade-Runner-UHDClub-thumb-jpeg-bd1877b50b51b632ab63f88793d0b11e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jasong and DMD4k
No it won't, UHD Club doesn't do direct sales. Either Wreck does a GB or every man for himself on eBay and classifieds.

Reactions: zeebeer
There is a complementary UHD Club BR2049 release ( that looks absolutely stunning) and there will be a box to house both editions.
I’d say it’s a very nice release overall.

I'll ask. But FYI i inquired today about where Interstellar was at in with what all is going on ... they told me pushed back till December. So if I host something for this, I'm going to get your money sent direct as I dont want to deal with people months later wanting their money back from me etc. Obviously you would be protected with paypal, but If that is anything to go by, you could run out of your paypal protection. ie. HDN nor me am liable for anything and its at your own risk.

"maybe" it has something to do just with interstellar edition, and massive delays wouldn't effect others.

all UHD club editions are boring and totally crap
I was a little worried yesterday that missed these, but upon watching a few unboxing videos am thoroughly disappointed. First of all the boxes themselves open ass backwards, the second movie, 2049, even has what would be front art on the back (these are not Japanese mind you); secondly I don't like shiny surfaces, like the whole lacquered box, or the print on the title. Thirdly the slips inside are very thin and cheap looking. Yhe titles on art-cards are huge. The box's hinges rattle. The whole thing screams cheap-chinese, and I wouldn't be surprised if that box smells too. Finally all of the art has been used before and is present in numerous other editions we all got (that last one is not against this set, just a fact at this point).
Someone said it'd cost around $100+ shipped, which would be OK for someone not having lots of other editions, or just not minding all the things I listed to comfort myself, but at $400-500 they're reselling it at it's not worth it.
P.S. People in videos all excited about a wooden box, one that is so awkward, are strange - guess it's easy to fool some into a feeling of 'luxury'.