Blade Runner (Blu-ray Collector's Box) [Japan]

Sep 11, 2011
Release date: December 24, 2010
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 12,800 (Amazon Marketplace)
Notes: Set Includes: Blade Runner Final Cut + Police Spinner

91bwVy2GdOL._SX679_.jpg

81n8hBZWWjL._SX679_.jpg81O2OCMGVHL._SX679_.jpg91gF4pJWYHL._SX679_.jpg31WyUHJAfBL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if there is a thread for this. I tried searching but couldn't locate so apolojies in advance if there is.

Anyway, I just ordered one of these from ebay although the link is to Amazon Japan Blade Runner Collector's Box so you can see the packaging and the video.

It comes with a huge and very detailed Police Spinner Care. Looks amazing. Check out the small video in the images.

Again, sorry if it already has been posted. I'll share some pix when it arrives. I picked it up for £110 brand new. Looks highly collectible.

I think it's slipped under the radar somewhat. Maybe people think it's just a toy. The outerbox on its own is worth paying the money for. Looks amazing. Hope it arrives intact!!

I mentioned I'm sure about this a while back I grabbed one myself about a yr and half ago had never known of such edition and told a few in here.

Yep. For some reason not many users responded but I would have thought something like this would have been snapped up and oop by now. I think because it comes across as a large toy with the DVD hidden behind it in the picture.