Here's the Amazon JP SteelBook page showing a few more titles with inside art

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blade Runner.jpg
    Blade Runner.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 571
Last edited by a moderator:
very nice. but it could be G1 :(

this is just from my perspective so keep that in mind.
i believe that when they(Japan) show inside cover art,they are very specific.if you look at the inside cover art for all of these titles being released in December and "measure" the proportions and also compare it to the Adjustment Bureau inside cover,i would say these will be G2 :scat:

I'm gonna be broke this Christmas! Everyone in my family gets pez and market brand cans of peas...

Last edited:
This looks pretty cool. Gonna be hard to pass this SteelBook up!

I'm just worried that the white will turn out to be bare metal of the SteelBook like Akira and a few others that have appeared white in their per-release art but have turned out otherwise. Then again, maybe that would look cool?

I know this is region free but for Language it just says French. Isn't it true that all titles originally produced in English will have the English language no matter what country they release the steelbook in?

I know this is region free but for Language it just says French. Isn't it true that all titles originally produced in English will have the English language no matter what country they release the steelbook in?

I really doubt that the original audio will not be included in this one. In fact, I've never seen a DVD or a Blu-ray without the original audio file in it, that'd be really weird, I mean... these are not VHS's :hilarious:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Acid, using the Chrome browser and have it translate on the fly to English, It shows this:

Product Details
Actors: Harrison Ford , Rutger Hauer , Sean Young , Daryl Hannah , Joanna Cassidy
Directors: Ridley Scott
Format: Limited Edition
Language: English, French
Region: All Regions
Number of Discs: 2
Studio:: Warner Home Video
DVD Release Date: 2011/12/21
Run Time: one hundred and seventeen minutes

I am more interested in knowing which cut of the movie would be in this release :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
@Ash333: Thanks, I have Chrome installed but only for Print Cloud service. I usually use Firefox, I'll give Chrome a whirl and experience some mystical translation magic. haha WOW! Impressive. Thanks. :D

Has anybody had any mishaps with Amazon Japan? Do they pack there steelbooks very well? I plan on doing a preorder on five titles there and want to be set at ease about how well they ship.