Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
It's unbelievable that this film still doesn't have a decent steel.. I'm prepared to be disappointed again.

Just a guess but I believe it's this SteelBook. First 4K SteelBook in this series I believe.

blader-runner-final-cut-steelvook-scifi-destination-series-4k.jpg

Last edited:

zeebeer

Sup
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
Jul 22, 2020
The JP art is king, particularly because the title and unicorn are embossed. Costs a disgusting fortune though. Manta Lab have one in the pipeline, so hopefully that'll answer all my prayers :whistle:

Reactions: djjez83
Aug 9, 2016
Oh okay, thanks for the info. Not a fan of that artwork either. Give us Drew Struzan!!
There was a Struzan (Canada steelbook) several years ago, but from what I've seen, the finish wasn't anything special. Struzan was also used as one of the lentis on the slipcover by hdzeta (but it's an awesome slipcover).

5949987990_8b4e3c7be3_z_d.jpg

Reactions: Leafs17
Jul 22, 2020
There was a Struzan (Canada steelbook) several years ago, but from what I've seen, the finish wasn't anything special. Struzan was also used as one of the lentis on the slipcover by hdzeta (but it's an awesome slipcover).

5949987990_8b4e3c7be3_z_d.jpg
Lovely design, particularly on the hdz slip. The CA steel costs a fortune as well though, and has a typical $10 cheap wb finish. Such a waste.