Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) (Media Markt - Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 16, 2022
Purchase links: Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €39.99

fee_786_587_png.png

Reactions: JurianVW and Lutzo
The JP art is king, particularly because the title and unicorn are embossed. Costs a disgusting fortune though. Manta Lab have one in the pipeline, so hopefully that'll answer all my prayers :whistle:

Reactions: djjez83
Oh okay, thanks for the info. Not a fan of that artwork either. Give us Drew Struzan!!
There was a Struzan (Canada steelbook) several years ago, but from what I've seen, the finish wasn't anything special. Struzan was also used as one of the lentis on the slipcover by hdzeta (but it's an awesome slipcover).

5949987990_8b4e3c7be3_z_d.jpg

Reactions: Leafs17
There was a Struzan (Canada steelbook) several years ago, but from what I've seen, the finish wasn't anything special. Struzan was also used as one of the lentis on the slipcover by hdzeta (but it's an awesome slipcover).

5949987990_8b4e3c7be3_z_d.jpg
Lovely design, particularly on the hdz slip. The CA steel costs a fortune as well though, and has a typical $10 cheap wb finish. Such a waste.

Germany release is the Titans of Cult release
Release date June 16th 2022

Unboxing not my videos

UK re-release be same only differene German release has a Jcard with German age rating

Last edited:
Can't tell if it's the 'brighter' version, been going back and forth between these videos, and unboxing done 2 years ago. Background pattern seems a little more defined, but could be due to different lighting.

Can't tell if it's the 'brighter' version, been going back and forth between these videos, and unboxing done 2 years ago. Background pattern seems a little more defined, but could be due to different lighting.

No there is definitely a difference there.