Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Japan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 20, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon JP 4K - BD (OOS from Amazon directly but available on Marketplace)
Price: ¥7,549

81SYhXAzkRL__SL1500_.jpg

91SkoiBuqVL__SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a price in japanese amazon but must be re-sellers. Chrome couldn' translate at all. I wish somebody does a proper WEA preferably Filmarena.
On the Amazon JP page brand new ones start from 10,399 yen but it's all from 3rd party sellers; used ones start from 3,849 yen and are mostly 3rd party sellers except for the 4,199 one (in "Good" condition with moderate damage / scratches to the case) that's from Amazon Outlet. From the "new" listings there's a few that's fulfilled by Amazon (those with a "prime" next to the price) but I don't know if Amazon JP will ship them overseas, though it's not like they're particularly cheap either.

Reactions: Grendel
It’s been a long time coming as this is rarer than rocking horse sh!t for an actual acceptable price but can finally say I’m a proud owner of this import from Japan :drool: The embossed unicorn is top tier ‘bossin that really makes this one hell of a standout steelbook and is easily my favourite steelbook for the masterpiece that is Blade Runner.

7A903B30-6140-4149-9DB3-C62DC4935875.jpeg