Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

1.jpg 2.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be more than happy if this was the artwork. I doubt that will be the case though sadly.

I've got his Big Trouble in Little China poster framed which is A-MAZING! :notworthy:
Nah, I very much doubt it too unfortunately.

Nice! I've got that one as well. :thumbs:

@Noodles you should ask Brian Taylor for some commission as I just ordered 3 of his posters after seeing your link! :D
Haha nice one buddy. To be fair, it's @TheJoker he should be paying commission to, since he's the one who brought Brian to my attention... he actually did a 3 for 2 offer a little while back, so I have 6 of his posters altogether. Which ones did you go for mate?

• Friendly
Reactions: TheJoker and davhyl
@Noodles Alien, The Thing and Blade Runner. I was tempted by Big Trouble too, but decided to wait to see what else he brings out in the future. Probably would have got T2 if it was in-stock. Seems like I got a slightly better deal since he now has 40% off when you order 2 or more. I would have got just two, but I've been paid so 3 it was :D
Great time for others to jump in if they like his art :thumbs:

Reactions: vexred and Noodles
@Noodles Alien, The Thing and Blade Runner. I was tempted by Big Trouble too, but decided to wait to see what else he brings out in the future. Probably would have got T2 if it was in-stock. Seems like I got a slightly better deal since he now has 40% off when you order 2 or more. I would have got just two, but I've been paid so 3 it was :D
Great time for others to jump in if they like his art :thumbs:
Great choices! Seems he runs a few deals every now and again then. Just remembered the offer I jumped on was actually a mystery third poster if you bought 2... mine have been in their tubes since they arrived though, so I can't really remember which ones I even have lol. Think it's Alien, Aliens, Terminator 2, RoboCop, Big Trouble, and one other... maybe Blade Runner or Predator.

@Noodles oh Aliens looks sweet too. I've had 2 posters in my PC room/den that are due an upgrade so will put Alien and The Thing in there and ponder where to put the third.
Current posters I have in there, below and a Jaws/Pacific Rim mash-up too, which is original Jaws poster with a Kaiju instead of Jaws
1568805252247.png