Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how big the slipbox is. I presume zavvi will post this in a Jiffy bag as it won’t fit in their Steelbook packaging. Tempted to put an order in on Amazon.

Reactions: Mickle_89
My feeling is that the back will be nothing more or less than a continuation of the black & gunmetal grey tile pattern which is cool enough in itself (imo) representing as it sort of does the wall tiles in Deckard's apartment ...
1570842663841.png
/
1570843103448.png

... which were inspired by Ennis House designed and built by Frank LLoyd Wright in 1924:-
1570842984601.png

I wonder how big the slipbox is. I presume zavvi will post this in a Jiffy bag as it won’t fit in their Steelbook packaging. Tempted to put an order in on Amazon.
Another reason I first opted for Amazon instead of Zavvi when it was available... Free postage, should be better packaging than a zavvi jiffy, even if a thick card mailer etc, and 5* customer service if anything goes wrong :)

But saying that, have you considered WB Shop? Free postage and you can get £3 off using code WELCOME :thumbs: I've ordered through them too and will probably cancel the Amazon order now, though I have no previous experience dealing with WB Shop, so fingers crossed :angel:

Reactions: Sigill

Isn't that the slipbox shown in the pics from ToC posted by @tommyh84 on the previous page. It looks nice and glossy but quite deep if it is. I'm presuming the coasters will be outside the steelbook and inside the slip tho I'm probably wrong.

Reactions: Sigill
Another reason I first opted for Amazon instead of Zavvi when it was available... Free postage, should be better packaging than a zavvi jiffy, even if a thick card mailer etc, and 5* customer service if anything goes wrong :)

But saying that, have you considered WB Shop? Free postage and you can get £3 off using code WELCOME :thumbs: I've ordered through them too and will probably cancel the Amazon order now, though I have no previous experience dealing with WB Shop, so fingers crossed :angel:
I thought about going to WBshop aswell but I’m not sure how their packaging is either. You would guess as it’s a film store they would pack them well though! I do have amazon prime so the shipping is free but that 10% off is tempting. I might do both and then end up cancelling the Amazon one! Lol.:)

Isn't that the slipbox shown in the pics from ToC posted by @tommyh84 on the previous page. It looks nice and glossy but quite deep if it is. I'm presuming the coasters will be outside the steelbook and inside the slip tho I'm probably wrong.
I think you are probably right. The slipbox does look big for just the Steelbook. I’m guessing the coasters are inside aswell.

Reactions: Mickle_89
I had delivery of Godzilla KOTM from WB Shop and Inception from Zavvi. I must say the quality of box I received in both cases was near identical...
WB licenses their online store out in the USA to a private Company.
WB UK store is no different in that it is licensed out to Entertainment Alliance who actually runs it.
Those old steel heads will remember Entertainment Store releases that used to happen on Play.com and Rakuten .... Well on Entertainment Alliance website they claim they own Entertainment Store as their brand.

So in short, I'm sure the folks behind ES are apart of if not in charge of running the WB UK shop under that umbrella for Entertainment Alliance. One can simply view the footer info on wb uk shop and follow that trail ....

@apsmith21