Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult #1) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 12-02-19

Apr 24, 2014
I just preordered my copy last night so I'd lean towards sold out but as far as I know the company never gave the amount of copies that were made? If they did I missed it.

Reactions: hatredhorror
I just preordered my copy last night so I'd lean towards sold out but as far as I know the company never gave the amount of copies that were made? If they did I missed it.
They didnt , and they'll keep that close to chest.

It's trade wide through whomever WB allows or gets to carry it. I would suspect the qty is healthy but not too crazy given its still catalog. If it doesnt come back in stock locally in UK I'd suggest importing.

Feb 16, 2018
New Zealand
That's what I love about collecting. Everything is subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can see these guys put a lot of effort into the design and execution of this package. It's different from all that's gone before, and that's actually a pretty big deal. But for me, there is nothing to like. And that's the great thing. There doesn't have to be. Others will love it enough for it to be a success. So good on Titans of Cult for entering the game.

Reactions: goufcustom
Mar 24, 2013
Cool move if the "VK" is embossed on the back.
I mean to say, these people design and make steelbooks for a living so they ain't gonna release something shoddy and half-arsed.

Reactions: hatredhorror