Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult #1) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 12-02-19

Space Cadet

| Barely Human |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
@Jocelin I got it in nice bubble wrap brought to me in my front door. Like Duck you Sucker ... nothing to complain. Ordered from Amazon. And came in 2 days.

Aug 9, 2016
@Noodles, I like how your photo of the steelbook demonstrates that the pattern on the background is nearly invisible in most light sources on Earth. :) There's "subtlety," and then there's "I must will myself to believe that this isn't just a plain black steelbook."

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
I love it.
Haters can go and buy another man in spandex cover
Or skinny lady showing some skin with base ball bat.

Grow up.
I agree. Spiderman or Harley Quinn would look very odd on a blade runner steelbook!

But I’ll just grow up because I don’t like the art :confused:

Aug 9, 2016
Some emotions on the HDN today. I just want to say, I'm a happy, joyful person, and talking good and bad about this or that steelbook is just a fun distraction for me. Nothing more serious meant. I like all of you a lot! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Some emotions on the HDN today. I just want to say, I'm a happy, joyful person, and talking good and bad about this or that steelbook is just a fun distraction for me. Nothing more serious meant. I like all of you a lot! :)
love this. 100%.

.... well there’s a few that I’ll never like a lot haha

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
@Noodles, I like how your photo of the steelbook demonstrates that the pattern on the background is nearly invisible in most light sources on Earth. :) There's "subtlety," and then there's "I must will myself to believe that this isn't just a plain black steelbook."
Yeah, I do kinda wish that was more visible. Although it isn't quite as "invisible" as my photo makes it seem... my camera is just crap. :p