Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Available for preorder on october 11th on amazon.fr ?

What did I preordered then ? :cautious:

Image do not match as @paulboland already mentionned earlier, but content seems to be correct :
un pin collector
- un dessous de verre collector

Available for preorder on october 11th on amazon.fr ?

What did I preordered then ? :cautious:

Image do not match as @paulboland already mentionned earlier, but content seems to be correct :
un pin collector
- un dessous de verre collector
Maybe an Amaray version (Like Arrows upcoming Robocop)?

Image on Amazon.fr for what you ordered is showing this.....

71YRy0SB5nL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Maybe an Amaray version (Like Arrows upcoming Robocop)?
France listing is a steelbook
They have by error uploaded the artwork of the previous 4K Digipack release

Amazon france regularly make mistakes with artwork

Artwork will be corrected soon in next few days
They was not allowed use cult of titans artwork until given the ok to use it on the listing.

They should of just used no artwork until Friday and also likely should not had listing live to order yet

I’m guessing you are right judging by the way the video cuts so you don’t see the back of the Steelbook. It’s a nice edition but it all depends on the price for me.
Below 20£ and I might consider.
Anything above that would not represent value for money for what is only a steelbook ( don't consider a clear slip, useless enamel pin and even more useless coasters worth paying extra)

Reactions: Sigill
Below 20£ and I might consider.
Anything above that would not represent value for money for what is only a steelbook ( don't consider a clear slip, useless enamel pin and even more useless coasters worth paying extra)
I’m guessing it will be higher than that. I think they will still charge more for the extras whether people like them or not! Lol. I’m thinking around £30 but we will see.

Agreed mate, I have a feeling it will be £35 but we will see. Hopefully it’s a bit lower!:)
Well, you are (or were..) the HDN pricing Guru so I will hold you to those figures buddy :naughty: Of course be nice if you were wrong and it's a bit cheaper :p I actually quite like it and will grab one if it's not ludicrously priced :whistle: Don't mind the enamel pin but the coasters are a bit silly.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sigill
Well, you are (or were..) the HDN pricing Guru so I will hold you to those figures buddy :naughty: Of course be nice if you were wrong and it's a bit cheaper :p I actually quite like it and will grab one if it's not ludicrously priced :whistle: Don't mind the enamel pin but the coasters are a bit silly.. :rolleyes:
Haha! Yeah I’m a bit rusty now on my prices! Let’s see if I still have the magic with this one!:LOL::D
I must admit I like it too, I am dipping my toes in again so may pick this up depending on price. I just think with the pin badge, 4K and the coasters they will charge a bit more. I’m hoping not, like you I don’t really have much use for the coasters! lol! :)

Reactions: Mickle_89
I'm guessing it will be around £40+ if its 4K, Does anyone know anything more about Titans of cult? If they are a new smaller company I can't see them being able to afford to sell things too cheap. There is definitely no way this will be under £25.

I'm guessing it will be around £40+ if its 4K, Does anyone know anything more about Titans of cult? If they are a new smaller company I can't see them being able to afford to sell things too cheap. There is definitely no way this will be under £25.
They are a subsidiary of Scanavo are they not (the steelbook manufacturers)?