Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's going to win the race.. Amazon, WB, Zavvi or HMV? I got mine from WB but think Amazon orders with prime might arrive first, will be intersting to see what packaging they all use for this so know who will be best to use for the next release (If there is one) I don't want no dents on my coasters.

Who's going to win the race.. Amazon, WB, Zavvi or HMV? I got mine from WB but think Amazon orders with prime might arrive first, will be intersting to see what packaging they all use for this so know who will be best to use for the next release (If there is one) I don't want no dents on my coasters.
@NinjaMonkey You're just in it for the coasters is what I was thinking when reading your post. Then you explicitly called it out and I knew you just in it for the coasters :rofl:

Just can't wait to see photo's of the coasters flooding this forum (then asking for the steelbook photo's as that's got lost as a key deliverable) ;)

Is there is a specific thread for Coasters I've just received - because I'm bored of steelbooks!

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaMonkey
OK I'll finish it off for all the Ninja's out there. :joy:

Give me an R... Give me an S... Give me an !... and what do you have... ;)

For the dyslexics out there, yes we have COARSEST! :D

Deliveries will be made tomorrow (I hope...)

OK I'll finish it off for all the Ninja's out there. :joy:

Give me an R... Give me an S... Give me an !... and what do you have... ;)

For the dyslexics out there, yes we have COARSEST! :D

Deliveries will be made tomorrow (I hope...)
I hope they get delivered tomorrow, would like to have it in time for national coaster day..

• Haha
Reactions: GeoRattray
Amazon UK have changed my delivery date from December 2nd to December 9th

Has others who pre ordered with amazon had the same happen with their pre order with amazon UK

Amazon UK have changed my delivery date from December 2nd to December 9th

Has others who pre ordered with amazon had the same happen with their pre order with amazon UK
Order History still showing as arriving Monday. (order placed October 11)
Anna & the Apocalypse has been changed from the 2nd to the 9th, though - which is of no help - but amazon, as you know, can send notification of amended release dates, only for them to change back again soon after.
Good luck with this, Paul :thumbs:

Ordered from HMV with delivery to my local store as I am hoping that there would be less chance of damage in the post.
Received email from HMV that it is on its way.
There's no guarantee of that. I once collected a pre-order I had made in store, only to find it had a massive dent in the back...

My WBshop coasters were shipped at 10minutes past midnight today, probably wont see it until Monday, I await my coasters with great anticipation, god knows what i'm going to do with the other added value stuff included in the box, maybe i'll go around pretending to be a Tyrell employee with my pin badge giving Voight-Kampff tests to everyone, i'll take the steelbook thingy with me as that looks to be the machine for the test, i'll find those replicants, you wait....