Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the coasters are made of paperboard or very light cardboard. I'm guessing it would not be wise to actually use them as coasters because one use will probably warp them. I would have rather had art or character cards but I guess coaster will have to do.

Reactions: Noodles
I'm guessing the coasters are made of paperboard or very light cardboard. I'm guessing it would not be wise to actually use them as coasters because one use will probably warp them. I would have rather had art or character cards but I guess coaster will have to do.
Yep, they are unfortunately... just those cheap throwaway type you get in pubs/bars. I also would've preferred art cards or a booklet of some sort.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
My WBshop order arrived today, well 50% of it, ordered 2, got one, even though the delivery note says 2. Absolute tossers.

Even worse than that, the one I got is damaged, bashed in the corners and has a sodding spine slash...:mad:

I am not having a good day today...it's enough for me to just give up on this stuff..:dunno:

• Wow
Reactions: hatredhorror
The coasters are a disappointment but can use them for a luxury wipe over Christmas :BS: Any news when they plan to release their next beast? Need more than one of these released a year and hopefully they keep everything the exact same so they match.

Had mine delivered in store at HMV with no problem.
The Steel and pin look pretty good but don't get the coasters but heh ho.
This is the first double dip in 4k so may well move on the Amaray

Opened mine this evening and a bit of a mixed bag for me, on one hand you can tell just by then packaging alone that this is more than just your usual WWA Steelbook but then on the other the packaging is actually pretty overkill and a normal sized PET slip would probably have been better. I think most would rather trade the pin and coasters for a nice photo book as well which is a glaring omission (again given the size of the packaging). I also question the quality of the Steelbook, a little on the streaky side (other than the spot glossed areas obviously)

For a first try it ain't bad but there needs to be more goodies for the next title they release imo

Reactions: CleverLoginName
After getting a good look at it, I honestly don't like this steelbook. Will probably sell my copy and not bother with this new line of steelbooks.

Amazon UK let me down :grumpy:
Parcel was never handed over to postal carrier even though I got dispatched email
An Post the postal carrier told me they never got pre alert notice of parcel been sent to them with the tracking number amazon provided to me and An Post internal system is they never got the parcel.

I now have to re order this from another retailer or third party seller
Third party seller prices very high at the moment

I have to wait for amazon refund to show in my bank account so that add's delay to me doing a new order
Amazon did though at least provide decent financial compensation on top of price I paid took a few phone calls.

Hopefully HMV will still have in stock in next 3-5 days if not it will mean will be third party sellers
HMV the only option at retail price at the moment but I have to use An Post addresspal as a UK address to order from HMV and that add's an extra 6-10 days to arrive in Ireland and with christmas post delays likely take longer as in be after christmas.

The amazon UK order was meant as a christmas present for a tenant who is a big blade runner fan and I should of had delivery this week

I did order this also from WB shop for myself and that was shipped on Monday and should if all goes well have delivery next week
I can give that copy as the present but I still need to source one for myself if I do that.

Has anyone else had recent order from amazon UK not be delivered but marked as returned instead
Amazon excuse was likely got damaged when in transit to postal carrier and is reason for return

@paulboland amazon FR ITand ES have stock. Don't know if you would be interrested in these editions
Dont know if there is lot of differences.
Person I giving as a christmas present will not want back of jcard that is not in English.

I have to wait for amazon refund to show up on my credit card before I can purchase again anyway.

Opened mine this evening and a bit of a mixed bag for me, on one hand you can tell just by then packaging alone that this is more than just your usual WWA Steelbook but then on the other the packaging is actually pretty overkill and a normal sized PET slip would probably have been better. I think most would rather trade the pin and coasters for a nice photo book as well which is a glaring omission (again given the size of the packaging). I also question the quality of the Steelbook, a little on the streaky side (other than the spot glossed areas obviously)

For a first try it ain't bad but there needs to be more goodies for the next title they release imo

There's a subtle print of the Voight-Kampff logo patterned into the paint, the same logo that is printed on the coasters. That's possibly what gives it a streaky appearance as it's not terribly visible.

I would prefer a photo book or some art cards over the coasters but I did appreciate the efforts to have a consistent theme throughout the design. Not bad at all for a first release.