Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As I don't have 153 miles of shelves like the Bodleian Library in Oxford does anyone know if the sealed steelbook with J-card will be available by itself without slipcase, coasters & pin/badge?

As I don't have 153 miles of shelves like the Bodleian Library in Oxford does anyone know if the sealed steelbook with J-card will be available by itself without slipcase, coasters & pin/badge?
No, but I can make you a deal on the slipcase, coasters, and pin/badge without the steelbook. ;)

No steelbook won't be released without slipcase
It's not going to take up much space
It's similar size to Game of Thrones Slipcases

It would be interesting to see if 'Everything Blu' get the rights to this and what they would come up with. I'm sure it would be better than this soul less rubbish

Unless you collect coasters/beer mats for a display just wondering who even uses them for their intended purpose nowadays?

Mine dispatched from WB Store yesterday morning. Super excited to receive this one! :woot:
I would doubt that, I also ordered from WBshop, but only got charged yesterday (paypal), and now 'awaiting despatch', WBshop always charge 10 days prior to release date (as per their T&C's), but only actually ship a few days before release. but may be they are going to be generous on this occasion.

BTW, I did order 2 from Zavvi, but they cancelled 1 from the order (due to overwhelming demand), so decided to order from WB instead, also got 10% off and free shipping, so no complaints from me. I cancelled the zavvi order completely myself due to that and that's tough luck on them...

I would doubt that, I also ordered from WBshop, but only got charged yesterday (paypal), and now 'awaiting despatch', WBshop always charge 10 days prior to release date (as per their T&C's), but only actually ship a few days before release. but may be they are going to be generous on this occasion.

BTW, I did order 2 from Zavvi, but they cancelled 1 from the order (due to overwhelming demand), so decided to order from WB instead, also got 10% off and free shipping, so no complaints from me. I cancelled the zavvi order completely myself due to that and that's tough luck on them...
Ah, you're right... just rechecked the email and it doesn't actually mention being dispatched, just that the status has been updated. I obviously got overexcited and didn't read the email properly lol. :wacky:

I also originally ordered with Zavvi only to later cancel it and switch to WB since they offered the 10% off. Their packaging doesn't seem to be any better/worse than Zavvi's either, so thought I may as well!

Ah, you're right... just rechecked the email and it doesn't actually mention being dispatched, just that the status has been updated. I obviously got overexcited and didn't read the email properly lol. :wacky:

I also originally ordered with Zavvi only to later cancel it and switch to WB since they offered the 10% off. Their packaging doesn't seem to be any better/worse than Zavvi's either, so thought I may as well!
Wise choice dropping zavvi, this release is oversized and I would think zavvi would post these in jiffy bags like most of the boxsets they send from their channel islands warehouse (unless they send it from HQ in warrington), so i'm hoping WBshop package it well..