Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i still have mine, but i dont like it that much as well.. baffled why people would pay over 100gbp for this..

I would guess it's like the first of any series, like Drive in the Mondo X series. People aren't aware of the release when it happened and found out about it later with future releases. Now they need the first in the series.

I actually would not pay now that price. But when it came out the price was nice, loved the cover, was something new and the V-K pin was cool. Could not care less 'bout the coasters ...

I would guess it's like the first of any series, like Drive in the Mondo X series. People aren't aware of the release when it happened and found out about it later with future releases. Now they need the first in the series.
Surely want, not need? :)

I want steelbooks, but I don't need them. Whereas I need food and water... :whistle:

Reactions: Stygian
... you'll get there my friend. you'll get there. and then there's no turning back.
Oh, I have quite a collection, believe me. And I've always been a completest, so hate having gaps in any collection. So in that context, yes, I might indeed say that I 'need' such and such to complete my collection! Oh, hang on, have I just destroyed my own argument? lol :rofl:

I bought it on release—didn't care for the preview images, but wanted to see it in person (and it's a top-5 movie for me). In person, I wasn't impressed. But someone on another forum actually wanted just the pin, and offered nearly as much as I paid for the whole thing. So now I still have the steelbook.* So far, the only BR steelbook that looks really noteworthy (my opinion) is the embossed unicorn one, which is what I'm using in the HDz slip. There's some cool (licensed) BR art out there, if the studio ever decides to ease up on the restrictions for it and the sequel.

*and the coasters

@hatredhorror Stop lauging at me ... :notworthy::rofl:

But you'll never know. When I bought my first region free dvd player and went home with US version of Fight Club* (digibook with all the extras) it was black n white. Until I found out my tv did not support NTSC ... well that Fight Club dvd came expensive ...

* only one shop** in Finland modifying dvd players and selling other that R2 dvds. It was Sony something ... no software mod, IMO.

** semi legit ...

Reactions: hatredhorror
It seems I missed this recently on Zavvi when they had it, not sure how long ago it was in stock?

I'm not too concerned with the ToC pack with the coasters & pin, I really just want the 4k steelbook.

Can we anticipate another release of this through Zavvi or Bestbuy even?

Seems Bestbuy has been getting all of the ToC steels without all of the goodies.

It seems I missed this recently on Zavvi when they had it, not sure how long ago it was in stock?

I'm not too concerned with the ToC pack with the coasters & pin, I really just want the 4k steelbook.

Can we anticipate another release of this through Zavvi or Bestbuy even?

Seems Bestbuy has been getting all of the ToC steels without all of the goodies.
This has been sold out since December 2019
It was a trade wide release in Europe only
UK/France/Italy
Zavvi sold out since then

WB Shop UK had a very small amount of stock a few months ago and sold out again after a few min

Best Buy are not selling titans of cult releases

Best Buy are not selling titans of cult releases
Best buy aren't selling ToC releases, no. They have however sold steelbooks with the same design (with some variances on art and finish) as the ToC releases of WW, Goodfellas and Mad Max though - which is probably what @johnnyscience was referring to.

Unfortunately though @johnnyscience no, it's looking unlikely that BB will be selling this, and I wouldn't expect another restock in the EU/UK either.