Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (The Film Vault #001) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: December 12, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Vice-Press - HMV
Price: £49.99

VAULT #001 - PREMIUM 4K Blu-ray COLLECTOR'S Edition - Limited to 3,000 copies
  • New key art by Matt Ferguson & Florey from Vice Press
  • Acetate O-Ring, removes for type-free display of your key art
  • Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque
  • Rigid clamshell box with magnetic closure
  • Feature film on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray, plus Special Features
1A_BladeRunner_VAULT 001_2D-Packshot.png

1B_BladeRunner_VAULT 001_3D-Packshot.png

1665690757053.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Matt Ferguson art on all 4 but it’s always the same films getting releases and the prices aren’t for me.

The only one I like as a complete set is this but it’s the one of 4 films I can’t stand so it’s a pass.

Goodfellas and scarface MF art look the best of the 4 imo

It's refreshing to see new art for Scarface and Goodfellas after the same old art has continued to be pushed.
Yeah I think they look excellent. The tone and colours used with the shadows is a great use for those 2 films. Very refreshing

If they were steels for £25 I’d be all Over them

Zavvi jumped the gun on these, but I've gotten approval to merge the official announcement I have in the OP.

I think there's a lot of good content here that gives you a great idea of what the edition will be like.

Reactions: Lord Vader
I got an email about these 3 hours ago, got very excited, but then all these Blufans group buys opened, and I was posting these on my forum first.
Less work to do, thanks for the threads!
What I like is... eeeevvvveerrything.
The digipacks, the magnetic lids, the PET slips, the plastoglass plaques, the art, and everything presented so well, I wish they'd do 'trailers' like that for every LCE, especially Blufans and Manta and all.

Thank you for posting threads, I did these earlier today, when the assumption was that the announcement would be tomorrow.
No worries. Sorry if I ruined the reveals lol. I was looking around to see if anything was posted but couldn't find much info anywhere

Artwork by Matt and Florey on all 4 are great! Also nice to see they're actually limited and numbered to prove it. The price is quite off-putting though, especially for titles we've already seen many releases for. I'd be interested in seeing them in hand though, then maybe the quality will justify the price in the end and convince me to pick some up. Looking forward to seeing what other titles they have in store!

Reactions: Flloydo