Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (The Film Vault #001) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: December 12, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Vice-Press - HMV
Price: £49.99

VAULT #001 - PREMIUM 4K Blu-ray COLLECTOR'S Edition - Limited to 3,000 copies
  • New key art by Matt Ferguson & Florey from Vice Press
  • Acetate O-Ring, removes for type-free display of your key art
  • Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque
  • Rigid clamshell box with magnetic closure
  • Feature film on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray, plus Special Features
1A_BladeRunner_VAULT 001_2D-Packshot.png

1B_BladeRunner_VAULT 001_3D-Packshot.png

1665690757053.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would I use my money on these? Numbered crystal display plaque, really? Could at least come with a poster with the new art. The Film Vault Is just the same old Disc In a overdone and overhyped package that takes to much space for no reason. If I want to se the movie in 4k I can get it on Sale all year.

Could at least come with a poster with the new art.

The poster was exclusive to Vice-Press and was a lithograph print. Looks to be sold out now.

I was really interested until I saw £50. Seems the price brackets of these new mass market collector’s editions have jumped up from £30 to £40 to now this in a very short period of time.
With 15% inflation, all it takes is 2 years for each such increase.
It will take just 1 year to go to 60.

There’s also the edition from Vice Press with the exclusive poster
Found out too late yesterday, was already sold out. 200 copies only.

Preordered all 4 at Zavvi.
Hopefully they'll all be in stock by release, and the 15% code will still work, to save £30. £20 with Red Carpet is good too.
There's a 10% code for first time orders at Vice Press, bringing poster editions down to £63.

Imo expect another The Thing release, they live, highlander, Gremlins, jaws, maybe even big trouble. And titles like that. Great films, which he’s made some epic artworks for already but they have been done to death.
Yeah, they'll probably do Gremlins.
I 'predict' in this series Gravity, Natural Born Killers, Forest Gump, The Dark Knight, Gone with the Wind, I Am Legend, Dunkirk, Dune, The Departed, The Green Mile, Inception... all the usual suspects.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Yeah, they'll probably do Gremlins.
I 'predict' in this series Gravity, Natural Born Killers, Forest Gump, The Dark Knight, Gone with the Wind, I Am Legend, Dunkirk, Dune, The Departed, The Green Mile, Inception... all the usual suspects.
And they will announce all of them before these 4 all come out on the same day LOL

Reactions: MrSquifler
Hey folks! James here from Vice Press. Just wanted to clear up something about why the edition on our site is a bit more expensive. We are selling an exclusive Version that comes with a 24x36 inch movie poster of the cover art. We normally retail posters at this size at £39.99, so overall, it’s great value.

The posters will also be shipped separately I’m a tube and come with a numbered COA signed by Matt Ferguson and Florey. The Film Vault

Hey folks! James here from Vice Press. Just wanted to clear up something about why the edition on our site is a bit more expensive. We are selling an exclusive Version that comes with a 24x36 inch movie poster of the cover art. We normally retail posters at this size at £39.99, so overall, it’s great value.

The posters will also be shipped separately I’m a tube and come with a numbered COA signed by Matt Ferguson and Florey. The Film Vault
Definitely need to double that Blade Runner poster print run!