Mediabook Blair Witch Collection (Piece of Art Box Birnenblatt) [Germany]

Jun 8, 2020
The Blair Witch Collection was finally released this week, at least a few who pre ordered received their copies.

This Piece of Art Box by Birnenblatt Germany was delayed a couple of times.
Actually I pre ordered this one in August 2021!!!

This 3 Blu-ray disc set contains:

- Blair Witch Project 1999
- Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows 2000
- Blair Witch 2016

Artwork by Timo Wuerz, limited/numbered 1000 copies.
Piece of Art Box #8

Release date: originally planned for autumn/winter 2021, but delayed until February 2023
Purchase links:
OOP already
Price: €39,99

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

Unboxing video (in English)

Heeey, 1000 copies and sold out already, while some mediabooks with a 222 print run readily available!
I want one, I like both films (haven't seen the newest).

Anyone able to sell one to a UK address please, I'd pay via gift cards, crypto, or PayPal...

blair witch project horror GIF by Shudder

Last edited:
These Piece of Art editions are exclusively sold at Mediamart and Saturn Germany and the DON`T ship overseas!
This edition was sold out at late August of 2021 already, although it took until February 2023 until these were sent to the customers.

Reactions: steve1976
Last edited:
I've seen a handful of these pop up on Germany's Ebay...but none of the sellers seem willing to ship to the US.
And haven't seen any pop up from any US sellers (private collectors or distros).

Really feeling like it's going to be an impossible task to get one of these.

I'm not 100% certain of this as the FB translation wasn't great, but a recent Birnenblatt post suggested that the full 1000 copies may not have all been released yet (due to the increase from 500 to 1000 copies). I'm hoping this becomes more readily available once the rest are released.
Screenshot_20230504_090454_Facebook.jpg

I'm not 100% certain of this as the FB translation wasn't great, but a recent Birnenblatt post suggested that the full 1000 copies may not have all been released yet (due to the increase from 500 to 1000 copies). I'm hoping this becomes more readily available once the rest are released.
View attachment 554426
|
Wonder if anyone could run a GB on here? I am going to die if I don't get one of these.

Earlier releases also got hard-box-releases (Dawn of the Dead/Land of the Dead) and Mediabooks were also released for some titles (Escape from NY), but the Mediabooks not with the POA-cover
Think it´s moe realistic, that there´s another release with different packaging, but we will see

Attachments

• Birnrnblatt-mm-news-artikelbild.jpg
    Birnrnblatt-mm-news-artikelbild.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 52
  • die-klapperschlange-birnenblatt-mediabooks.jpg
    die-klapperschlange-birnenblatt-mediabooks.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 51
@shane54

As previously asked on multiple occasions

When creating release threads if one does not already exist

Use the following
Release date: