Blitz II : The League - Megathread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Wow guys, I gamefly'd this ... I was totally shocked how fun and cool this game is ... I thought it was going to be whack, man was I wrong. It's just like the old Blitz from back in the day yet with a next gen feel with grapics and added modes and stuff .... it retails 39.99 ... Get it used for cheaper or whatever ... But seriously, you need to play this ...

Wait till you have played a full game too before you make your decision cause it took me a little while to get the hang of it and setting up my team and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im playing campaign on it , its cool ... they got a TD dance where you smack a cheerleaders ass lol lotta funny ones.

its got the F bomb in the game so u gotta be a little weery when playing around kids

I just checked my gamefly and it says I can keep the game for only 17 bucks and I got a 5$ credit so ima prolly just buy it.

Im playing campaign on it , its cool ... they got a TD dance where you smack a cheerleaders ass lol lotta funny ones.

its got the F bomb in the game so u gotta be a little weery when playing around kids

I just checked my gamefly and it says I can keep the game for only 17 bucks and I got a 5$ credit so ima prolly just buy it.

Its cool, I got it for $10...

wtf, why is this game so hard ... there are no settnigs on campaign to make it easier? I keep losing against the same team so i quit and replay ...I just lost 5 in a row ... ridiculous. Sometiems everything jsut goes there way even when ur up by a lot.

wtf, why is this game so hard ... there are no settnigs on campaign to make it easier? I keep losing against the same team so i quit and replay ...I just lost 5 in a row ... ridiculous. Sometiems everything jsut goes there way even when ur up by a lot.

LOL, this game is easy as pie, I can win with one hand...