Slipbox Blood Simple. (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray Slipbox w/ Elite Case) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: March 30th, 2016
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: $23.99 (Kimchi) - $24.99 (Nova)

1660557_859900284119614_7122737293100293870_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I want the packages themselves. I own 8 different versions of DREDD, and it's NOT because they are all different transfers!!:rofl: I will be absolutely fine with owning this and a Criterion Edition - as long as each is different enough in extras and presentation. The Criterion will probably have one of the special Criterion artwork covers they do in-house. This version is totally worth it because it is the original one-sheet art.
That alone makes it a valuable pick-up, IMO.

I also own different editions to some of my favorite movies. But for this I'll pick just one and when I do then the better transfer and the retailer I try to collect complete.
If I would only collect movies maybe I would double dip but with prints, vinyl, sneaker, dc absolutes and now hot toys there's some other things I need to spend the bucks on :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
I also own different editions to some of my favorite movies. But for this I'll pick just one and when I do then the better transfer and the retailer I try to collect complete.
If I would only collect movies maybe I would double dip but with prints, vinyl, sneaker, dc absolutes and now hot toys there's some other things I need to spend the bucks on :thumbs:
COMPLETELY understand!:LOL::thumbs:

Reactions: dan8885
I was going to get this but then I read that Criterion will be releasing it as well so I'm passing on this on getting the Criterion in stead.

Many years since I saw it but I remember really liking it.

I was going to get this but then I read that Criterion will be releasing it as well so I'm passing on this on getting the Criterion in stead.

Many years since I saw it but I remember really liking it.
They will have different special features. For example: the Criterion disc does not have the commentary by Kenneth Loring (Which is actually Joel Coen putting on an English accent!), but the Korean one does.
And I like that the Korean has a version of the release poster.
I will have both!

They will have different special features. For example: the Criterion disc does not have the commentary by Kenneth Loring (Which is actually Joel Coen putting on an English accent!), but the Korean one does.
And I like that the Korean has a version of the release poster.
I will have both!

Meh, you and your money tree. :rofl:

I have very little respect left on this forum and here goes the rest : think I have not seen the film ever. should I blind buy...hmmm.

If I had region free blu-ray player I would be broke. so many, I mean MANY criterions to have.

I have very little respect left on this forum and here goes the rest : think I have not seen the film ever. should I blind buy...hmmm.

If I had region free blu-ray player I would be broke. so many, I mean MANY criterions to have.
Definatly worth a blind buy, great film!

Reactions: nefilim

There is no shame in not having seen a film! I (believe it or not!) have not seen MANY films! ( I just don't have time to see as many as I used to). And your right, region free players are a blessing AND a curse!:rofl:
And remember that most Criterions are in no danger of not being around for years to come. They aren't like steelbooks that have a limit.
I'll send you some seeds so you can plant your own Money Tree;):D:LOL:
image.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: nefilim