Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Bloodborne CE Steelbook [Europe]

Bloodborne Collector’s Edition (€79.99 RRP)

The Bloodborne Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bloodborne PS4 game
  • SteelBook case
  • Premium art book with exclusive concept art
  • Digital soundtrack of the game
15802549778_652b5eef36_b.jpg

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition (€119.99 RRP)
The Bloodborne Nightmare Edition includes the following items housed within a unique Book Tin:

• Bloodborne PS4 game
  • SteelBook case
  • Premium art book with exclusive concept art
  • Digital soundtrack of the game
  • Bloodborne gothic notebook
  • Quill & red ink set
  • “Top Hat” Messenger skin
  • Bell trinket
2.jpg

Pre-order bonus available from selected retailers, exclusively for PlayStation 4:

Bloodborne ‘Saw Cleaver’ SteelBook

4.jpg

Fedora’ Messenger Skin

Messengers deliver unique messages left by fellow journeymen to aid you on your quest, or fool you into making a fatal mistake. This Messenger is wearing a Fedora Hat and appears to you and other users when you leave a message in-game.

Bandages’ Messenger Skin

Messengers deliver unique messages left by fellow journeymen to aid you on your quest, or fool you into making a fatal mistake. This Messenger is wearing Bandages over their heads and appears to you and other users when you leave a message in-game.

*Collector’s Edition available in UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Iceland, Israel, Cyrpus, Malta.

The Nightmare Edition available in all the above territories except Greece

Sourced : http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/11/bloodborne-collectors-editions-pre-order-extras-revealed/

I wish the Saw Cleaver steel was in the Nightmare Edition. Would be a definite pickup for me and I don't even have a PS4 yet.

I've just noticed the "Gothic Notebook" in the Nightmare Edition

Why not actually have a Gothic looking book, all I'm seeing is a notebook with the Bloodborne picture slapped on the front

Reactions: Last Lizard
Ordered. The game looks incredible. The bosses look huge and the whole atmosphere seems really scary.

Might sell the artbook to offset a bit of the cost of the game and steel.

@jitstark Yeah man. Have you played demon souls/dark souls? Over here in the U.S. we can only get the $70 version which comes with artbook and steelbook :\

Yeah. Played Dark Souls and thought it was great. I'm really excited for this. I feel for you only being able to get one version over there but at least you can make a bit of money back if you don't want the steel or artbook.

I only buy a few games each year and they tend to be ones with have steels for them so this fits in nicely with that (Still wish they did a steel for Infamous).

I wonder if the 'grey' steel will have the printed PS4 logo on the steel? I had the Amazon.com version preordered for awhile but recently cancelled thinking I could reorder using points with my Amazon credit card.

That backfired on me because the Collectors Edition is sold out everywhere in the US! Ordered it from Amazon.fr but I'm thinking the PS4 logo will be printed on the steel. Hope not!

The Steelbook is different from the one shown in the pictures

I hate the fact Sony still makes Steelbooks in Europe with the PS3/PS4 logo PRINTED on the front and the back

Include a slip cover and include all that crap on there.

Reactions: Last Lizard
So I got this from Amazon.co.uk yesterday. Strange that the actual slipbox isnt sealed but the steelbook is (rather have the steel sealed so not too fussed about that). The artbook is a bit smaller thanthe slip box too.

The as mentioned by @Robsonmonkey above the steel is very different to pictures. No debossing. Just flat with Spot gloss on the title and main character. The rest of it seems like a Zero finish rather than a matte one. I like the steel although I too cannot understand why there is a printed PS4 logo on the front and back!

Here's the pics of mine.

IMG_2214.JPG IMG_2216.JPG IMG_2218.JPG IMG_2221.JPG IMG_2222.JPG IMG_2224.JPG IMG_2226.JPG IMG_2229.JPG IMG_2231.JPG

Reactions: luke98 and Jace88
So I got this from Amazon.co.uk yesterday. Strange that the actual slipbox isnt sealed but the steelbook is (rather have the steel sealed so not too fussed about that). The artbook is a bit smaller thanthe slip box too.

The as mentioned by @Robsonmonkey above the steel is very different to pictures. No debossing. Just flat with Spot gloss on the title and main character. The rest of it seems like a Zero finish rather than a matte one. I like the steel although I too cannot understand why there is a printed PS4 logo on the front and back!

Here's the pics of mine.

View attachment 150159 View attachment 150160 View attachment 150161 View attachment 150162 View attachment 150163 View attachment 150164 View attachment 150165 View attachment 150166 View attachment 150167
Looks good but the why is PS4 Printed on it we know its exclusive. Looks good though

It's a nice steelbook but don't get why they are going backwards with the PS4 and printing logos on the steelbooks in Europe as this was always on a plastic slip cover I believe. I was able to cancel my French collector set and order the US collector set, which I'm happy about.