Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Bloodshot (2020)

Genre: Action

Director: Dave Wilson

Cast: Vin Diesel, Eiza González, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Michael Sheen, Sam Heughan, Talulah Riley, Alex Hernandez, Toby Kebbell

Release: 2020-03-13

Plot: Based on the comic book series of the same name.

Reactions: Drum18
Not sure it's a great idea to release a trailer on the same day as a Star Wars film.

I'm sure this trailer will drop in the morning and then SW in the evening.
Still you're right. This will be an afterthought once SW gets released.

Even though I'm getting definite RoboCop and Upgrade vibes from this trailer, it still looks really good. MUCH better than I was expecting!

Meh looks like terminator, total recall, edge of tomorrow and robocop rolled into one. And to add to the insult it features vin diesel lol

Reactions: Noodles
Meh looks like terminator, total recall, edge of tomorrow and robocop rolled into one. And to add to the insult it features vin diesel lol
My thoughts exactly... looks like a cheap rip-off of Terminator and RoboCop. And I also really can't stand Diesel, especially nowadays.

Reactions: Flloydo
My thoughts exactly... looks like a cheap rip-off of Terminator and RoboCop. And I also really can't stand Diesel, especially nowadays.

I pretty much only like him in the first fast and furious film. It’s cool that he’s Groot but anyone could voice groot lol

Reactions: Noodles
Via ComingSoon.com
Vin Diesel’s Bloodshot pushed back for a March 2020 release
Sony Pictures has changed the release date for their forthcoming action film adaptation of Bloodshot, based on Valiant Comics’ graphic novel of the same name. Originally set to debut on February 21, 2020, the Vin Diesel-led film will now hit the theaters on March 13, 2020, almost a month later than the previous release date.

Vin was quoted saying during the press tour:

"I think what this movie does is that it opens the door for all of them. I think you're going to see all of them. I think if you're a fan of Valiant Comics, then you are going to be delighted to hear - and I think they're going to wait until the movie comes out - but they're going to start putting out into the press all of the Valiant comic books that are going into the cinematic universe. It's going to be very exciting."

"The character and the world that he exists in is so compelling to me that, erm, that I felt challenged and honored to launch the Valiant Cinematic Universe. So I really wanted it to be special."

Vin was quoted saying during the press tour:

"I think what this movie does is that it opens the door for all of them. I think you're going to see all of them. I think if you're a fan of Valiant Comics, then you are going to be delighted to hear - and I think they're going to wait until the movie comes out - but they're going to start putting out into the press all of the Valiant comic books that are going into the cinematic universe. It's going to be very exciting."

"The character and the world that he exists in is so compelling to me that, erm, that I felt challenged and honored to launch the Valiant Cinematic Universe. So I really wanted it to be special."

Too bad this movie has the worst timing. Would be awesome if it launched a VCU... But I feel like Box office this weekend is going to be down huge.
They wont be able to get a full gage on the popularity of this due to the crazy circumstances.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database