WINNER CHOSEN Bloodsnake and DaddyCool's Dual Give-Away - PlaySation Classic Console

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Everyone! :cool: Welcome back to another EPIC Ninja Week Holiday! :drool: Last year @DADDYCOOL187 and I joined forces to host a prize, this year... HEAL YEAH we're doing it again! :thumbs:
To kick off the 1st day, we'll be offering a PlayStation Classic Console! It's the USA edition so keep that in mind ;)

ps classic console -1.jpg

Rules to Enter:
Tell me your 1st gaming experience. How old were you and are you still a gamer? Share a pic or gif if you'd like :thumbs:
Be sure to LIKE the original post (this list helps me keep track of the people that have entered)

*BONUS Entry:
(These entries are my favorite because I always enjoy the results
0fJp80ozqa73jNCv_-lpghNBwYjKN5XPPy2KQ0xcu8YSnEIbhl_eGPEG51KS50-vpDdQffGixHSFcLBB95PE_eIYxrlde35npqPlz9wfBn0=s0-d-e1-ft
) Just for FUN, Photoshop my big fat Mexican head and DaddyCools beautiful face onto what ever the hell you want!
It can stick to the Gaming theme or something so damn random, I don't care... just have FUN!!! :woot:
bloodsnake faces - nw 2019.jpg daddycool faces - nw2019.jpg

Here are some previous masterpieces members have created!
vBxOX0f4lXC2uzEPERjuZEO4-bhLtQztZcsxM5cbdbE3scFMF1TjtuBQ-u1W5nKOc5DcswZrgokvsEexA1Az8vVRJrjm-vsfLJi_YQ=s0-d-e1-ft
_3Arj65V9BBtg8KEOrHdDxTEaasslY1Ur_akBbxQuihGJcQZD7aoTwPSbOdfziIe1fwPQv5Ujp9mpLjf1LWvppJsQLx3_dVhR6XxhBI=s0-d-e1-ft
(@galareta2332, @meaner, @Tacozilla, @zesty, @TheJoker, @toykuehn)
BloodZilla - by Galareta.jpg Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg Kylo Frankie - by Tacozilla.jpg nacholibre - by zesty.jpg Thanksgiving Meal - SnakeDaddy - by The Joker.png Pulp Fiction Guns - by toykuehn!.jpg

USA shipping will be covered by myself - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost :thumbs:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT WINNING THIS :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
@BArtagnan
redhandpointingdown.gif

tenor.gif

You didn't win anything!!! :rofl: :hilarious:
@DADDYCOOL187 :D